Sweet 16 Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet 16 Thursday

Heres what I got for Thursday...Lines seem sharp and there are a lot oif different views out there from the crazy media and all the stuff on the web. Think it is best to stick with your personal opinion and ignore the hype. Thus being said I like:

Tennesee +5 over Ohio State...Inside may be a weak spot for the Vols but I think they can run with these guys and grab a win. Love the points with a solid doggy. Oden may melt-down again and pull a Chris Webber type of move to lose the game!

Southern Illinois +9 vs. KU...Following carpets views but liked this game when it came out. Scrappy bunch that people say have no shot. I think they do and I am not a huge Bill Self guy so I think they keep it closer than you think.

UCLA -155 pk over Pitt...Seems like everyone is on the Bruins and for good reason. Close game that UCLA pulls out. Don;t like laying the points which will most likely be to 4 by gametime.

SIU/KU UNDER 58.5 1st Half...SIU is not all that explosive if they aren;t burying 3's and there D is good. Think it will be slow and sloppy early.

Thats all I got for now. Have Memphis +8 in the 2nd half of a Tease with Cuse from lat night.

Good Luck and please post your thoughts too!!

Going to add one for Friday:

UNC/USC OVER 150 (bought 1/2)...line is rising. Just a hunch play that this one may be a shoot-out in the 80's. Probably my favorite play on the board right now.

Comment

Nice post Woodee.......I'm on Tennessee myself and will probably post them as one of my picks for the day...........I like the UCLA M/L play too, because I think that the 3.5 - 4 point spread leaves a little too much margin for error........Pittsburgh is by far the best team they've faced in the tourney........Good Luck on that one.............I also like Memphis for the game for the simple reasoning that Texas A&M is probably the most overrated team in the Sweet 16..........Let's get lucky!!
      ;)

Comment

God Damn---USC going Ice cold killed my OVER!!! Brick-Brick-Brick---How can Div.1 hoops players shoot free throws and 10 ft. jumpers that bad???

Liking Georgetown +4 over UNC quite a bit. My die-hard UNC buddy says the heels get beat!

Comment

I literally could not believe my eyes...........I was watching the game, and USC is up by 12 points with about 11 minutes to go, so I step aside for a bite to eat -- when I come back, the TV screen said USC 64 - UNC 74, but I knew that couldn't be right - so I thought my eyes were going blurry on me and the USC score had to be 84 to 74..........but as I moved closer to the screen, I couldn't believe it !!.............What a choke job..........Couldn't the f*cking coach call a timeout or something to slow the 27-5 run that the Tar Heels peeled of late in the game?

I'm just glad I didn't go to posting and gloating that the Pac-10 had 3 teams in the Elite 8 when USC was way ahead..............I would have felt like an idiot !!..............Hang in there Woody.
          ;)

Comment

Yeah, I am a huge Tim Floyd fan from his Iowa State days but he needed to stop the bleeding. I lost the Over and the USC +9 b/c of that.

Comment

Working...
            X