SATURDAY SPECIAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SATURDAY SPECIAL

NICE MENU ON TAP FOR TODAY...........SINGLE GAME PLAYS ON THESE WITH LISTED PITCHERS:

CHICAGO CUBS -117 VS. SAN DIEGO PADRES

CLEVELAND INDIANS -108 VS. ATLANTA BRAVES

MINNESOTA TWINS -138 VS. MILWAUKEE BREWERS

KANSAS CITY ROYALS -120 VS. FLORIDA MARLINS

COLORADO ROCKIES -133 VS. TAMPA BAY DEVIL RAYS

PROBABLY GO WITH THE PARLAY ON THE TOP THREE..........GOOD LUCK GUYS.

BOONE.
    ;)

Good Luck Boone. On the Twinkies and the Cubbies with you.

But have the Marlins over KC. that VanderlenkurnnickMcsmitherson kid is pretty tough on the hill for Florida!!

Comment

Thanks Woodee and Good Luck to you too..............That K.C line just looked a little wierd to me -- I can't see K.C. being favored over a little league team..........You know my theory, anything that looks that easy, usually isn't...........I don't know, but this De La Rosa guy should give a good account of himself at home.............Just a flyer.........I like the other picks alittle more............Especially the Tribe............I think they splatter Smoltz all over the yard today............Let's see.
      ;)

Comment

BM- your in trouble with the tribe today, Cause they are my fav today.

Good Luck guys

not posting Bases today, may have afl later
        good luck

Comment

One winner out of five -- with two 1-run losses, ain't gonna get 'er done............I'll keep hitting these bases 'til I get it right.

I can't remember ever being in a funk for so long when it comes to handicapping a particular sport.........Eventually it'll even out...........I just hope the bankroll holds out........Be back tomorrow.......GLTA.
          ;)

Comment

Working...
          X