Cards/Brewers Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cards/Brewers Series

Going to play the Brew Crew all 3 games here and would have played them for the series but the price is too high for me.
    May be a stupid angle, but I don't see Larussa and the Cards playing all that tough to help out the hated rilvary, The Cubs. I could even see them doing what they can to make sure the cubs don;t win this thing while the brewers are in town.

Brewers take at least 2 of 3 here on my Cards and Larussa being an asshole angle.

Game 1-winner as Milwaukee wins 13-5. May take my winner and go home but see them getting at least one more from the Cards.

Any opinion on this from you guys? Know its football season but there is some value lurking on the diamond still.

Comment

You maybe on to something their as it looks like the Birds have already flown south for the winter a little early.

Today I like the
      Cubbies-133
      Lily/Willis

Cubs are hot, 4 wins in a row, so is lilly 5 straight, Fish are NOT L3
      Lily lost his last start in June against them.
      Florida swept the cubs in Chicago in May(Payback)
      Willis has given up ERs of 8,6, 6 at home to the cubs
      Willis has never beaten the cubs 2 starts in a row, won last start in may at Chicago.
      Willis is 3-9 with a 5.53 ERA at home this year.

good luck if you follow.
      good luck

Comment

Yeah, I am going to jump on the cubs too. Its too bad they had an off-day b/c their bats were heating up!! Hope it continues for us cubs backers. If I have to see them win, at least I have cash on them.

tentative on the brew crew tonight. Kinda of a high price for Suppan. I will have to see but may back away from my angle tonight.

do like the Dbacks and Padres too.

Comment

2 games, 2 ewins for the brewers. I stayed off of them last night so no winner for me but they have already won the series. May actually take a shot at the Cards tonight as a +180 doggy.

Tonight I Like the:

Cubs -150 over Florida

DBacks -124 over Pitts

Comment

I like the cubs too, but since getting burnt(1 bad inning) by them just yesterday its hard for me to be gung ho on them the very next day.

I'm starting to wonder now if Florida has their number won all 4 meetings so far this year, including 8 in a row if you go back to 2006

The snakes scare me, They are SO hot and cold that once a winning streak ends I always wonder if this is the start of a losing streak again. They only seem to win or lose a lot in a row.

Then again it is Pitt's 9 million dollar mistake pitching tonight.

hell, I like the snakes now since its Mr M&M
            good luck

Comment

Working...
            X