Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DALLAS over Buffalo

plus for Dallas:
    *If not for fumbled snap by Romo they should have been in Super Bowl last year and maybe won it - they would be getting alot more respect if they had.
    **Even tho they played 4 weaklings this year - they are playing another one this week. Buf is 27th DEF ag Run and (Dallas can run) and 32nd ag Pass
    (Dallas can pass).
    ***Dallas def ag Pass has improved in every game this year (yards=
    314 - 273 - 164 - 125 today? ahh 90).
    ****Dallas def ag run has not given up more than 75 yrds in either of last 3 games.
    *****Turn/over score is Dallas +7 Buff E

plus for Dallas:
    Playing this week at home and getting pant load of points.

MY PIC >>>>>> ahhhhhhhhh D D Dallas

Good luck 2 all

Don't think Dallas is playing at home tomorrow. And really? Really?! You think Dallas could have won the Super Bowl if Romo didn't fumble the snap? I don't know... I think last year's Chicago would have easily taken them...

Comment

Sorry sorry - I meant "Plus for Buffalo"

Comment

Romo fumbled -- If I remember correctly Romo fumbled the snap on a field goal attempt that would have put Boys ahead with very little time left. Romo was having a great stretch of games and no one seemed to be able to defense against him. It was a freak fumble that is very rare and then he was just about to score a TD after picking up the ball when he was caught from behind. I felt at the time that Dallas was going to win it all. No one knows what cudda been.

Pats 20 Browns zero at half. Go Pats

Comment

Sov,
          Dont be so sour because your stuck with Herm...
          jpehl

Comment

OK. I guess Dallas was the best team last year.

Comment

Just busting your balls... They didnt deserve to win that game.... I will say that I do feel sorry for you that Herm has destroyed the chiefs... I was scared that Jerry Jones was going to announce Norv Turner as the new Dallas head coach... Thank god he didnt...
              jpehl

Comment

Working...
              X