Pats Vs. Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pats Vs. Cowboys

Bet game huge with pats at -5 1/2. Cowboys havn't seen offense or defense like this yet. Where Pats have atleast seen a good pass offense with the Bengals. Pats win this win by atleast 7. GO PATRIOTS!!!!!

No I don't think so, sounds too easy! I'm a huge Patriots fan for many years. This game is decided by 4 or less! I see Romo playing a great game but Brady playing a better one and getting the win possibly late in the 4'th. I am personally not touching this game, but Brady will find a way to win this game. And I can also see a couple big defensive plays or special teams plays for New England! If I were to play this game I'd take Dallas! But I think we're all better off to sit back and watch a good game!

Comment

I have to agree with not betting on this game. Of the 70+ games on the board in football this week this has to be the most hyped up and analyzed game. Instead of listening to ESPN all week talk about the same things over and over or placing a bet on the game ill just sit back and hope its entertaining. JMO

Comment

Big Pats fan here -
        I was really under impressed by Dallas - and I am sure Mister Bill of Belichick learned alot about rushing Romo and that off Line. Put most pressure on him and ball flies to anyone who can get to it - Patt D will love this.

Mako - If there are 2 big Special team plays from the Pats that usually will mean a big Pats win -- I see it.

We still don't know how good this team is yet-- Rodney should have his game legs back -- he will love ptting the rush on Romo.

good luck,
        Bernie

Comment

learned alot about rushing Romo and that off Line. Put most pressure on him and ball flies to anyone who can get to it
          Did we watch the same game? Because I dont think the turnovers were caused by the Buffalo rush or the inconsistency of the offensive line... I think if this was your first Cowboys game to watch all year you really dont have an accurate idea of there offensive line or the explosiveness that the cowboys possess on offense... If this is what your expecting on sunday you might be amazed...
          As far as the game goes... as of right now I really do not expect a win in this spot...For a couple of reasons....

1 Randy Moss has always held a huge grudge against Dallas for passing him up in the draft...Usually when he comes to Dallas he scores 2+ tds a game...I have to say that the Cowboys one weakness on D is the deep coverage...For some reason they are able to contain Moss the whole game , I believe they can win this game...

2 Coaching This game will probably be the only game all year that I would wish to have Parcells back to prepare the team... Phillips will be out coached here with out a doubt.

3. This may not be considered a weakness to some but I look for Belichick to exploit the Cowboys lack of play in the first half... I believe the COwboys are averaging around 11 points in the first half and some where around 20 in the second half... Its obvious to me that the Cowboys are a second half team... Look for Bill to take advantage of this....
          If I was going to make a play on this game it would be pats + first half
          Just my 2 cents

Mako,
          Nice call last week...Almost hit the ML

Good Luck
          jpehl

Comment

Im with the dont bet this game crowd. I would be willing to bet there has never been an undefeated team at home getting 5 1/2 points though. That tells me this game is fairly unpredictable right there. It will be interesting to see both teams actually have to bring the "A" game however. I would see how they show in this over hyped matchup and use that info to collect off future weeks wagers coming ahead for both teams. Lets not forget, New England has really yet to be tested, and I agree with the other post about Dallas being alot more dangerous and high powered on offence than some people might think. To me this game comes down to the play of ROMO. If he plays like he has the first 4 weeks, Dallas can compete. If he is anything close to last weeks brutal showing, NE is the play.

Comment

Again, I developed my own system crunching various numbers into a computer.

I have the line at NE -7. If you can get it at -4.5 I would take it.

Dallas have beat-up some bottom of the barrel teams.

Again I agree...take the Patriots minus the points.

Comment

Is it possible to elaborate a little more on your system...What I was looking for is how well you have done in the NFL this year and what your system is based on.... Just curious...I wish that you would post your picks from your system..
                jpehl

Comment

Cowboys will Win

The cowboys will cover your best bet will be the cowboys iam here in dallas fort worth they will cover also take a small bet on the money line.............

COWBOYS+3/4/5/AND BET THE HOUSE IF YOU GET 7

PLAY OF THE YEAR AMERICAS TEAMS

DALLAS

Comment

PLAY OF THE YEAR AMERICAS TEAMS

Comment

Like the matchup even more now Pats will win by 2 touchdowns Randy Moss will be a difference maker. Terrance Newman just comes back still not in football shape and hasn't played a big time reciever yet and we all know roy williams won't give him any help.

Comment

NE will smoke Dallas. Here is a stat for you. Teams with 5-0 records or better have met only four times in NFL history, and two of those games came in the first three years of the league (1921 and 1923). ...

Comment

pretty much time to get paid....by bruschi and vrabel....time to sweep up the table!!!!

Comment

... I think if this was your first Cowboys game to watch all year
                            -----------------------------------------

You're right here - maybe I missed alot of game - Guess I assumed Romo was rushed - I saw a few plays where he was rushed so I guessed it happened often - I can see Pats DE's keeping him in middle of field - not letting him roam outside where he is at his best - hope to see Rodney get a shot at him - force a INT or 2 -

GL2all
                            Bernie

Comment

i heard that Rodney can't find a helmet that fits for this weekend's game - maybe Barry can lend him a Giants batting helmet

CF2

Comment

Working...
                              X