TITANS AT CHARGERS THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TITANS AT CHARGERS THREAD

No Bettorsworld write up yet for this game - however it's gong to be a Charger call.

Chargers over Titties...

i dont really think SD is going far but i will take them over a Tenn team that is lucky to be in POs at this point

line is at -10 now with the Tenn injuries and i am nervous laying that number with SD recent playoff performances and the Norv Turner thing but i think that this is the play

weather could also be poor and i think this favors SD and their running game....LenDale White was dropping the chalupa all over the place in a do-or-die game vs Indy last week

everything points to SD here for me

GL

CF2

Comment

SD by a bunch. tenn cannot score with SD. too many injuries on titan side. SD 1H is my play of the weekend

Comment

Kind of torn in this game. Titan fan, but also a fan of Rivers. Live in city where he grew up. His father was also my high school coach. Was at first game in Nashville. Titans totally dominated all but seven minutes of the game, which in the end was enough for SD. Titans really put alot of pressure on Rivers and he looked really bad. I think San Diego will win but I can see tennessee keeping it closer than the experts think. Not going to wager on this one, will enjoy watching. Good luck to all!!!!

Comment

Do you know anything about Young playing?

Comment

He will play. How effective he will be is another question. He got hurt in the third quarter of the first game between these two and couldn't do much after that. Hence the San Diego turnaround. I think the key is how much pressure the titans can put on rivers. If they can, it should be a good game, if not Rivers is capable of making plays. You add LT and all the other weapons San Diego has it could be a long day for Tennessee. Hoping for a good game. Again, good luck to all!!!!!

Comment

jpehl

VY will be a gametime decision

i dont think there is much of a dropoff (if any at all) with Collins playing

CF2

PS - what happened to Boone??

Comment

wrong healthy Vince Young is better than two Collins. Injured VY i Agree. VY will start dont know what percent he will be. VY will not beat you passing but can turn a game around with his legs. Saw first game, healthy VY titans dominating, injured VY = SD win. Tennessee did NOTHING when collins entered game. Totally DISAGREE.

Comment

TENNESSEE at SAN DIEGO(9.5) 40...
                  ten 7-3 over in 2nd straight road game s 03.
                  ten 11-2 over off b2b su wins of 6pts or less s 98.
                  sd 8-0 ats as a home favorite of 7.5-10pts s 06.
                  SYSTEM...wildcard home favorites of more than 4pts off b2b su wins are 9-0 su and 8-1 ats if facing a non-div opponent s 90. (average margin of victory 15pts) SAN DIEGO
                  RATINGS #...SD BY 10 (4-2 ATS LAST 6)

Comment

young with no legs is on offence at all/ bet sd if young is playin with hurt legs.

Comment

If all were healthy titans+10 good choice. The thing that scares me is that I know how good Rivers was coached all his life. When I was a qb in high school, his dad made me so much better. Didnt have the talent to go to a major college but still was successful in the lower ranks. I know he hasnt had the best year, but trust me he is fully capable. Again, good luck to all. Pulling for Rivers and titans. Have enjoyed bettorsworld. Its been fun!!

Comment

I am taking a flyer on the Titans. SD is definitely more talented but they still have to get over the mental hurdle of winning a playoff game with this group. I think they will start fast but they will have a dumb turnover or make a stupid mistake on defense at some point and will get tentative and the Titans sneak back in and cover the 10 while SD holds on.

I agree with Hart Attack that SD in the first half is a good play.

swicat

Comment

Working...
                        X