Vegas Meeting with American Gangster Frank Lucus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas Meeting with American Gangster Frank Lucus

Ok people, its getting closer to the Start of the 2008 football season. Hope yall been getting ur $$$ together to make mo $$$$!!!

To all ma Vegas/West Coast Fans:

Ill be flying into Vegas on Aug 7th for the first full weekend of Pre-season Football. Ill prolly chill at the Hard Rock or Palms. I have a meeting with the American Gangster Frank Lucas that Thur nite in either the Iron Horse or Glitter Gultch Strip Club. Big Fred and Joe Batters will b providing security. We will be discussing the terms and condtions of him transfering "x" amount of "keys" to me, in return for receiving Big Poppas 2008 NFL/College Football pics. Frank was really impressed with my 2007/2008 Bowl record.

If the deal with Frank goes thru, ill hit I-15 headed South and drive thru the desert on Sat morning for a meeting with the Rolling 5-trey Cripps at Sonny's Barber Shop on the corner of 53rd and Western Av in S. Central LA. The 5-trey Set has agreed to distribute ma product in return for access to Big Poppa's 2008 football pics.

I also have a side deal with a Mickey's Malt Liquor distributor who will be shipping me several cases of Mickey's on the D.L. on a weekly basis thru out the season in return for Big Poppa Sports pics.

Also included on Big Poppa's "A" list of Clients is:

PA /Houston Rapper Bun-B

Houston Rapper Mike Jones

PA homeboy and Golden St Warrior Stevie Jackson

50 Cent

Puff Daddy

Denzel Washington

Snoop Dogg

Ophra (Harpo Productions)

Barrack Obama

Al Sharpton

Dr Dre

Blowfly

Many more whos names i cant reveal because of their fear of the IRS

U 2 Can "Run with the Big Doggs" this Fall football season. My pics will be at Freesportsmonitor.com and at myspace.com/xbigpappa. Once again, ill have approximatley 21 NFL pre-season pics, with 9 going out the FIRST weekend of the season, So it is VERY important that i kick azz while in Vegas that first weekend

Stay tuned.

man that would be a nice lilttle vacation for me

Comment

Nice comedy Pappa..........I needed a good laugh, baseball's been brutal today..........What the hell, did someone hijack your password and figure they'd pull a good one?...........What product?

;)

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
        X