• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Monday

Orlando/Toronto UNDER 191

Lean towards the Nets +9 over heat

FYI

NBA dogs were 5-0 on Monday, with Portland winning SU.

Looking at the Spurs on tuesday over the Knicks. Think NY is a good homeplay but a fade on the road even against the struggling spurs.

My NBA totals suck, so will probably watch those for a while before playing any more onf them.

Comment

I know this post is late but the percentage was dropping fast.

NBA Teams that have a 70% or more backing have gone just 2-8 so far this year.

Denver was at 70.2% when tipoff happened. Charlotte +4 on Betus would be the play. Just posting this for records and i will be following this.

Sac's leading scorer Kevin Martin is questionable and detroit just got blown out by Boston. If Kmart is out I am playing Detroit -7 1/2 so far.
      good luck

Comment

Detroit erased a 13 point deficit after 1 and is now tied @50.

Detroit -5 1/2 for 2nd half
        Kmart is out for 7-10 days. Sac has NO go to guy and will fall.

OF course since I posted that percentage thing it decides to lose for only the 3rd time this year. I am still fading the next 70% team.
        good luck

Comment

NBA Wednesday--

Washington Wizards +5 over Jazz...Why would I play he wiz? Why not. They need a win and they have the Jazz on no rest. I see them winnining SU. Everything points to the Jazz-Go the other way!

Comment

Nice Hit woodee on the Wiz,
            The jazz had 71% of the wagers on them too, so that brings that record
            to 3-9. When the public backs a team huge.
            My hard drive crashed on my labtop so I can't post the plays during the day until I get that fixed.

2 other teams had over 70% backing up until 30 minutes b4 tipoff and then quickly dropped under that platow were Toronto and Miami that were favs that lost SU.
            good luck

Comment

Working...
            X