HEISMAN TROPHY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEISMAN TROPHY

Graham Harrell not even invited to the ceremony? What garbage that is. This kid was phenomenal all season. How is he not even being considered?

Midwest/west vote very well could be split between the three Big-12 QBs (who are all deserving) and Tebow (also deserving) walks away with the trophy again by sweeping the east/south vote.

Yeah, that is crap.

I am not big on Okie's QB, Bradford. I think harrel is better than him.

But one could argue the system at TT makes the Qb too. I think they should invite 4 anyway. He has the numbers.

Tebow will get the votes and take it.

And then he'll go to the NFL and suck.

Comment

They've all got good numbers but this Tebow kid runs like a fullback and is fearless..........Can read defenses too.........I don't know, but I think the only way he won't make it in the NFL is if the Raiders draft him first..........Which is a distinct possibility.
      ;)

Comment

Tebow + Nfl = Tightend

Comment

TEBOW HAS THE ARM AND THE SMARTS TO PLAY QB IN NFL. WILL NEEDS LOTS OF POLISH THOUGH. KID IS A NATURAL LEADER AND NEVER WILL YOU HEAR ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT HIM.

MCCOY IS SAME WAY. ID BUILD A FRANCHISE AROUND EITHER ONE AND TAKE MY CHANCES.

Comment

You have a great argument but lets just agree to disagree here! I could be wrong, however its only happen once in my life.

Comment

bradford was deserving as well and seems like a solid young man. how refreshing in sports these days.

found it really ridiculous that several voters left tebow off the ballot completely. are you freaking kidding me? that's just another example of how phukked up the whole college football system is.

need a playoff and need to eliminate the simple minded retards that have a vote for the heisman.

Comment

Working...
              X