Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meaningful Game #2 Discussion: Pittsburgh at Tennessee

Pittsburgh -1 o/u 34.5

It's at Tennessee and Pittsburgh has had to get up for New England, Dallas and Baltimore in the last 3 weeks, barely winning the last two. But that defense of theirs will have them in every game. This should be a similar game. Close and low scoring with neither offense taking many chances.

No play on the sides for me, but unlike the Dallas Baltimore game, this one may have some more turnovers leading to points that could put it over. But can you bank on that?

To me, the Steelers are the team to beat in the AFC. With home field advantage they'll be tough.

Just as I think the Giants need to win this week if they are going to have any post season success, I think the same applies here to the Titans.

Hard to find fault with the great year they have had, but here's their chance to prove they are for real.

The Titans fell short against a Texans team that in my opinion, they are much better than. Their inability to lock things up last week has the potential to really bite them in the ass. A loss here all but cooks the Titans.......I don't see them winning a playoff game in Pittsburgh....or anywhere else on the road for that matter.

Comment

I have Tenn at minus 1. System likes the Titans, however Steelers looks like the right play.

I'm laying off this game.

Comment

As 'Wide points out, the Steelers are coming off of some very tough games and I think their weariness may show in this one..........especially to a team that enjoys a better-than-average home field advantage........Sure it'll be a tough game, but coaching will win out..........I'm with Jeff Fisher on that one............Titans win it.
        ;)

Comment

Titans at home, getting points? That's a gift. I respect the Steelers immensely, was on them big at Baltimore because they were dogs, as they openned up and should be here, and I think they're the AFC's best, but they shouldn't be favored AT Tenn. No visitor should, and Fisher will use that as motivation. Tenn in a close game. They'll miss Haynesworth, but Pitt is an outside running team with Parker, not up the gut, so it won't be as big as it could be.

Comment

Working...
          X