Dinger's NFL Picks Week 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinger's NFL Picks Week 16

I have a retirement ceremony Monday after 21 years in the USAF. I will soon start my second career in the civilian world....gulp!!

Handicaping is just a hobby.

Need to finish strong.

Developed my own system about 5 years ago. Points, yardage , time of possession, turnovers, strength of schedule just to name a few indicators.

Last Week: 2-2-1
    Season: 44-35-1

Bal +7.5 4*'s
    TB -3 3*'s
    Buf +7 3*s
    GB +4 2*s
    Cle -3 2*s

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Why are your top plays always against dallas?

Comment

Here is my theory.

I think Vegas Bookies over rate the Cowboys. I believe ther is an actual line based on the two teams and then there is handle line where the bookies want to find a line where equal portions of money are put on both teams.

The Cowboys are a popular team and the bookies know there is alot of money bet on the Cowboys....just because they are the Cowboys.

You can see it in Bettorswold people will pick with ther heart and not there brain. Every call is a bad call when it's against there team and its a great call when its vice-versa.

The Cowboys are probabally underated in my system. Loses to the Rams and Cardinals probabally don't help when crunching box score numbers and strength of schedule. they come in a little low on the power rating.

So to answer your question Vegas bookies have the Cowboys overated and my system has the Cowboys underated...giving a large point difference.

However I'm not the only one jumping on the Ravens...seeing the Wise Guys Smart Money droping the line from 5.5 to 4.

Comment

Jpehl....looks like my system nailed the Baltimore game after all.

Ravens are rated very high...while it has the Cowboys rated very average.

If any luck we could see the Cowboys play the Cardinals in the playoffs.
        Big "If" though!!

Comment

Working...
        X