Tuesday College Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday College Hoops

I am still sucking lately...So tread lightly. Actually had a good saturday for once.

Tuesday--These all stood out to me and I like them all equally.

Providence +1 at South Florida...Think we are getting some value since SO fla knocked off Marquette last friday. Providence is a good, solid team that I think rolls here as a short fav.

Marquette +5 at Nova...Public pereception comes into play on this line I think. Marquette off disappointing loss to so. fla and Nova off huge win vs. Cuse. I don't think Nova is 5 point better than Marquette. Line is a couple too high for a team that can win SU.

Seton Hall -1 at Depaul...Another road dog, but they have been winning this year. Hall off 4 straigh wins I think and making a push in the tough big east. Need this win to over the bottom feeder Depaul, to stay within tourney range. On paper, it look like its all Hall.

Florida +4 at UK...Tough one here. Either Florida wins or gets blown out. They have had a week to rest and prepare for this one. UK has over-achieved all year, I think. Power rating still have florida #1 inthe weak SEC. UK has lost 3 straight and that scares me a bit but worth one more shot on Florida here.

----
    Have not played but probably will...

Boston College +4 vs. Clemson....BC plays better at home than on the road. They hung with wake in the first half before wake woke up. Clemson comes in ranked and playing well. May be overlooking BC and on the road for first of 2 game trip.

Please chime in and let me know what you guys think?

I also will be on Providence, I like that play alot. Seton Hall looks like a gift too good to be true, which scares the heck out of me...why is it just -1, down from -2...it doesn't make sense. I'll still take it but only if the line goes back up, it just too weird at present. I'm also looking at Florida State over Virginia. And, if I want to take a few chances I might think about Texas over Oklahoma State and Minnesota over Indiana. Providence and Florida State for sure.

Comment

Raw, you made reference to the Minnesota game
      vs Indiana

Indiana suspended one of thier better players
      indefinetly this year for a really bad foul last game

Minny is favored by 17 and thats alot of points
      to lay in the Big 10

One thing I do like in Minnys favor is that these
      group of young kids from Indiana have never
      seen a floor like the one the are about to play
      on.

The Gophers D will shut down Indy at all
      positions.

I like your pick on the Gophers

Carpet

Comment

squeaked out a 3-2 day yesterday, I figure by some miracle florida would have found a way to miss the cover.

If anyone saw that game, it was a good ending!

Comment

Penn State at Purdue Under 128
          Duquesne at Richmond -1½
          Georgia Tech +7½ at Virginia Tech
          Colorado +6 at Iowa State
          LSU +1 at Mississippi State
          Southern Mississippi at Rice +5
          Tulsa +14 at Memphis *TOP*
          Illinois State pickem at Evansville
          Iowa +11 at Wisconsin
          Oklahoma -3½ at Baylor
          North Carolina at Duke +2
          Long Beach State at Cal Riverside -1½

Kind of short on time...Here are my plays and lean for tonight. Plays in bold are what i actually played for real cash, others are just leans.

Comment

Working...
          X