Thursday night College Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday night College Hoops

Not a bad night last night, 8-4 overall on my plays, 4-3 on the ones for cash so a small profit.

Been going over the card today and a few juped out to me. Som weird lines and some wierd movement on a few of them.

One I do like that is a strange play is Idaho +6 at home vs. Utah State. Utah State is ranked #21 and sits at 23-1 with their lone loss against BYU. Idaho has played a good schedule and beat a decent Boise team and a few others.

The line opened at 6 and has actually dropped although 90% of the wagers are on Utah State.

I am going to watch it and see what happens and make a play on Idaho late.

Also played, Ill/NW UNDER 118 already.

And will most likely be on :

Notre Dame +4 over Lville...Going to give them one more shot to make a surge at the end here especially at home.

UCLA over ASU althought that play kind of scares me.

And fit Gonzaga and portland somehwere on a ML parlay with Buffalo on the ML. Still researchng that.

Will be back in later.

Please share your thoughts.

Good point regarding the public side on the UCLA - ASU game.

Five hours before game time, the 3 sites I checked (won't name them here), indicate public is going with UCLA at 72% and as high as 86%. Not at the always dangerous 90% level, yet.

Since there is no such thing as a lock, caution is always the best policy.

Best of luck.

laxsfo99

Comment

Woodee,
      I like around a dozen games tonight but none of them are your games. I won't list all of mine here simply because I'd hate to steer anyone wrong with so many plays but, I've been hotter than a pistol lately so, here are three...I like Washington over Oregon State, Middle Tenn. St. over Troy, and Nevada over San Jose State. Good luck with your plays tonight. One of your plays, I'll be interested in will be your "under" on Ill.-N.W. because the last two unders I've played in college ball both beat me in overtimes. After that I swore off unders for good...I don't mind a few loses but it's tough to be right on and still lose. Again, good luck tonight.

Comment

thanks for the info.

I actaully just played Troy.

And I am looking closely at San Jose also, but probably won't pull the trigger on it with one of their better guys being out.

Good luck on your others. I am having a hard time widdling my list down too.

Some other I am considering are:

Manhatten +13 of +7 in the first half at Sienna.

And USC +3 over Zona but Zona is hot!

Comment

Actually I don't mind you playing the opposite at all, it makes it even more interesting cause you have your methods of picking and I have my methods. If your ways are better I'll listen more closely...and with a dozen plays I can afford a few losers...as long as you come out ahead, that's all that matters.

Comment

I am all over Gonzaga -4.5 vs St Marys

St Marys best player is hurt and with out him
            they are a completly different team

Carpet

Comment

I played a Zaga/Buffalo ML Parlay.

But to like th Zags -4 also.

Comment

I like Illonois -3 for the second half.

Good value play as I don't see NW staying that hot in the 2nd half.

Comment

Big board saturday--

Going to keep my card small today--

top 3

Missy State +3 over Auburn

GTech -4 over NC State

Nebraska +12 over Mizzou

3-teamer--

UCLA ML
                  Baylor ML
                  Ohio State +6 over Wiscy

Comment

Talk about getting smoked...

I suck lately once again and I am going to lay low for a while. I will chime in on who I like but it seems like I am leaving my winners off my card and playing the losers.

I completely passed yesterday but jotted down who I would haave played and I won all 3. Figures.

Comment

Everyone goes through those streaks to be sure....seems like you can't do anything right...then you'll get into a streak where you can't hardly lose. Makes it interesting to see if you can make the needed adjustments at the right time. For what it's worth, on this light Monday card, I like Texas and Coll Charleston. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the NBA back tomorrow... strangely enough I was seeing them to be easier to predict than college prior to the NBA break.

Comment

Working...
                      X