Dingers (System) NFL Picks Week 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dingers (System) NFL Picks Week 14

I developed my own system (Formula) for handicapping with zero bias on my part. Excell spread sheet capturing the last 14 games, weighted towards most recent to the further games played. Takes about 2 hours to calculate weekly and the formula includes poins scored/against / rushing yardage / passing yardage (OFF/DEF Allowed); Turnovers; Missed FG's; Penelties; Time of Possession. Strength of Schedule is (Huge) in calculating my formula. I develop a power rating for each team. I also have a formula for the visiting/home team (Miles traveled, coming off a bye, back to back home or back to back road games).

I developed an injury formula but that takes 2+ hours to figure and a bias in the system to put a point value on a players injury...so I don't calculate at this time.

I have had some success with my picks, but this year a step back on my top pick of the week. My top 5 picks are doing well (37-27-1), but my best of rest is lacking badly. The best of rest nomally means my line and Vegas are very close and have come short on the coin flip.

5 Star pick is when my line is 10 points different then Vegas.

Top 5 Picks LV Line Dingers Line (+/- Diff)
    4* Atl -6 -6 -14 8
    3* Oak -8 -8 -14.5 6.5
    2* Pit -4 -4 -8.5 4.5
    1* Cin 0 -0 Cin -3.5 3.5
    1* Mia -5.5 -5.5 -8.5 3

Best of Rest
    HOU +1.5 TEN -1.5 HOU -.5 2
    IND -4 -4 -6.5 2.5
    CAR -2.5 -2.5 -5 2.5
    NYG -3 -3 -5.5 2.5
    DAL -9 -9 -10.5 1.5
    DET +4 TB -4 TB -2 2
    NO +2 BAL -2 NO -.5 2.5

Injury games to stay away from.
    gb/ne
    chi/min
    kc/sf

A little late pic
    4* SD -9.5 -9.5 -18 9.5
    Sorry been busy at work 55+ hours to post earlier. Just calculated pick.

I put spaces between the line was easy to see when I typed it, but is squised it together when posted.

I have the line posted twice, then Dingers line and last number is difference between two lines...looks mumbled.

(Example Atl -6....Las Vegas Line Atl -6....Dingers System Atl -14.....differential of 8)

Ugh!!!

Comment

Working...
    X