X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Night Football - Pittsburgh vs Carolina

Pittsburgh -14

I don't like laying 2 TD's but.......
    Carolina is 0-6 on the road this year. They are 0-12 against teams with a winning record losing all but 1 by double-digits, a 16-14 loss at NO who later beat them by 31. Their last 5 games vs winning teams they have lost by 17, 31, 15, 24 and 21. Out of their 12 losses, 10 have been by double-digits.
    They have been out-pointed 350-183, nearly double.
    They have given up 39 TD's vs just 16 scored.
    They have turned the ball over 31 times, or nearly 2.5 times per game on average.
    Clausen has just a 59.1 QB rating.
    They are 32nd in total offense, including last in yards, FD's and points per game.
    Throw out the Arizona game and they had given up 12 rushing TD's and over 140 yds rushing per game over their last 5 games.

Pittsburgh has played 3 home games vs teams with losing records winning by 18, 32 and 16.
    Carolina's season is over while Pittsburgh needs this game badly as they are tied with Baltimore at 10-4 for the division lead.

And a stat I got from a sports service I trust.
    The Steelers are 15-5 ATS as large favorites (8 pts or more) when they have won 67% or more games on the season. Since 2005, they are 8-1 ATS as a large favorite, winning by an average of 19.

Man, I wished I would have saw this before I wagered Thursday... I put money on the Steelers, but I was scared to put much because of my record in the pros.. Guess that is why you must stay up to date with the latest news.. Need all the help in the pros I can get.. Still I won so not to terribly upset..

Comment

Working...
    X