KRICHINSKY AND DOG KATCHER UPSET WINNERS BLOCK #4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KRICHINSKY AND DOG KATCHER UPSET WINNERS BLOCK #4

Dog Katcher and Krichinsky, You guys are tied for the lead in the Upset contest with 8 points. The only possible chance for anyone to pass you guys is myself with 7 points and Oregon being worth two points..

The only two other players that have Oregon is Bret3518 and Reteasy. So it is down to us 3. If Oregon wins, I win and if Auburn wins you guys will remain at the top.
    I know this is just for fun, but as per my rules you guys should pick a side against the spread, (1st tie breaker) over or under 73, (2nd tie breaker) and total points scored by both teams for a 3rd tie breaker..

Or you guys can just declare yourselves co winners and not do anything. I will leave entirely up to you...Either way it goes you guys deserve a hell of a lot of credit for doing so well.

I will post the final results tomorrow and thanks again to everybody that participated and especially to Carpet for starting this thread.. It has been entertaining and something else we all could keep our eyes on...

Krichinsky and Dog Katcher, should you decide to go with the tie breakers, please post them on this thread..... Good luck to both of you!!! RR84

I predict you win as Oregon Bowls over Auburn tonight.
    Nice job, thanks for the contest.

Comment

red raider, as I told laxsfo99, thanks for all the time you put into this
      and the insight you provide. Let's do this next season.

Comment

Krichinsky, I am looking foward to the challenge and you got really hot on the upset contest at the end. Congrats to you and Dog Katcher both. It was Carpet who deserves the credit for this thread. He started it and at Christmas got busy and asked me to take over...

Comment

Red Raider you did a exceptional Job at running this thread. I Thank you my friend for helping keep this thread alive.

You have done such a GREAT JOB I would like to respectfully ask you if you will run it next year? Just remember me for starting this concept as time goes on. If you falter I will step back in but at present time my work load dont permit the time needed.

Thank You Red Raider for stepping up to the plate keeping this thread alive NCAA MENS COLLEGE BASKETBALL UPSET OF THE WEEK

Comment

Working...
          X