Hump Day College Buckets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hump Day College Buckets

Unprofitable day yesterday but still up for the week for me.

Post your thougths aand plays here today! Bug card...has to be some value out there.

Here are my 2 that I locked in so far....Lines are already moving on a few others i am looking at.

Ill-Chi-Town +3 over Loy-ChiTown...home team is playing better. Loyola beta them already and I see the Flames retrning the favor. Points are a bonus.

Wiscy-MIL pk over Valpo...hot team gets a shot at the league leaders. Should be a good one. MIL has won at least 5 in a row I know.

More coming....

Purdue favored by 4.5 over Wiscy. Tought to guage where both teams are mentally but hard not to take the points but have to look at the "let-down" factor for Wiscy. + Line says take Wiscy but think Purdue is the winner tonight.

I like Whisky and the points, but I may still be in awe of that comeback vs OSU.

Also like Georgetown but it is at UConn and only getting +2.5.

Isn't Nebraska 2 better than Oklahoma?! Guess the HCA and rivalry comes into play here.

Comment

Tonight I am going to roll with:

Purdue + 4.0 Purdue is unbeaten at home and this is a possible let down spot for Wisky

Michigan + 9.5 I cant see Illinois beating anyone by 10, Michigan has been playing better ball as of late, Illinois cannot put teams away this one will be close

Comment

Purdue is -4.

That is a werid line in the Illinois-Mich game. Michigan is better at home than the road and Illinois are perfectly capable of beating them by 20. Lay off for me...but would lean toward the Crush in a weird line of the night play.

Adding:

Okie +2 over Nebraska...young sooners can win, epecially at home.

Comment

adding--

TCU +4 over Coloroado State..Look-ahead for CSU

Cinnci -1.5 over Lville

Comment

I'm watching this evening. Nothing really stands out.

Comment

Okie State +8.5 1st half

Georgia -2.5 over Vandy

Comment

Big card for me. Missed the Whisky game. Might be a good thing.

Michigan +9.5
                GTown +2.5
                St. Bonnie -2.5
                A&M -11
                Valpo +1.5
                Duq -7
                Georgia -2.5

Maybe Texas over 130

GL

Comment

Add:

Southern Illinois pk (-120 over Indy State

Illinois -9 over Michigan...Huge public dog with Michigan and I am going the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                    Add:
                    Illinois -9 over Michigan...Huge public dog with Michigan and I am going the other way.
                    I just dont see it, it being the putting away a team instinct from Illinois

GL all I think Illinois could lose this game maybe a W straight up but no beat down on Michigan

Comment

Purdue stays unbeaten at home bringing home the bacon 70-62

Nice win for the boliers

Comment

woodee and I were 1 game under, I think. Our early picks were good, but our later picks crashed and burned.

Carpet kept it simple and went 2-0. Nicely done.

GL tomorrow.

UConn showed they can be a factor, but GTown will be around also.

Purdue let everyone know not to forget about them. Big game coming up.

Texas rolls and finishes this 2H.

Comment

5-4 for me on my posted plays I think. I went 6-4 by ading New Mexico late. Should have left off a couple, thats for sure.

Illinois amazes me. Its time for me to stop thinking they are good and have any type of chemistry. They don't. Hopefully they don't do much more along with MSU and let somebetter mid-major teams show what they can do in the tourney.

The Okie win was a gift...Guys stepped on the line to make a 2 instead of tying it with a 3 which would have sent it into OT. Helped me squeak out a profit for the night.

I really have to control myself on the big board days...More selectivity is the key.

Comment

Sorry for the miscalculation woodee. Glad you pulled out a positive night. If you think the Okie pick was a gift, you should have seen the Wisc.-Milw finish. Down 1 with a few seconds to go, Valpo misses two easy putbacks. Point blank, almost uncontested! Then they foul and lose the cover too! Unreal. Bad beat there for me.

But I also benefited form that Okie finish, but with Nebraska, as I had Nebraska -1 for the 2H and that foot on the line gave me a 2 point 2H win with the Cornhuskers. That's amazing that in such a close game, you can win with Okie and I can win with Nebraska.

Basketball finishes can drive you nuts as crazy and sometimes meaningless things can happen at the end to cover or not to cover.

Comment

ahhh crud. I did not know about the valpo-Mil finish. I better hide in hole for awhile b/c I feel the gambling gods getting back at me soon. No prob on the calculations either. I overplayed anyway and was lucky to come out ahead.

Not much I am seeing tonight but do kinf of like Penn State per BW write up on the main page and also clemson. both 2.5 point favs.

Maybe Richmond too + over temple.

Comment

Working...
                              X