Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BEST 2011 SEC AND APPARENTLY THE NATIONAL CHAMPS....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEST 2011 SEC AND APPARENTLY THE NATIONAL CHAMPS....

Now a guy like hart attack who has never won nothing and never will can say I suck and some may belive that but.. this for those who know better than that....

Georgia, Tennessee and Florida willl be much improved, but Florida's defense will be the only team that will compete with the Gamecocks.. Whomever wins that game will win the sec East..

The west:
    Yes RR , you are going to say Bama.. Not so fast my friend..LSU will win the west.. PERIOD... NOT CLOSE... IT WILL HAPPEN.. MISS ST, BAMA, AND AUB WILL BE TOUGH.. BUT LSU WILL WIN IT... FYI Richardson will be totally awesome for bama.. If he doesn't win the heisman, it is because bama stunk it up for him.......

LSU has to open with the Ducks in Dallas!

Louisiana State and Oregon will open the 2011 college football season on Sept. 3, 2011 in the "Cowboys Classic" at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, in prime time on ESPN.

Ducks will knock them off and then LSU will be playing spoiler in the SEC. Might be tough for the SEC to produce an undefeated team to the Championship game. They knock off each other and then the SEC Championship Game. Hard to get through all that undefeated. Meanwhile Ohio State regulary plays a cupcake schedule, no Big Ten Championship game and walks into the National Championship game. Need a playoff. Bama might have won it this year.

Comment

Honestly Widestrides, and I totally respect your opinion... I hope the Ducks kick the crap out of them... I most of all hope someone will comepete with the sec.. I is seriously becomming a joke.. I truley believe Auburn won a seriously weak sec conference last year and had most of their games at home to do so... That was why I was so hard on your ducks against them. Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee were seriously down.. Bama and LSU were there only challenge.. They beat LSU at home barely and we all know the Bama meltdown with injuries.. I hope someone kicks the crap out of the SEC, but kind of doubt it after this year.. We put a weak team out and still one.. I do know the sec and Bama won't win it this year.. LSU or a East team..

Until someone beats the sec, I stand strong..So go SEC THE NATIONAL CHAMPS.... WITH ALL DO RESPECT WS...

Comment

You are so right in the playoff scenario.. Bama would have won it.. They were still the best team in the nation this year. but schedule, injuries. But come New Years day no one and I MEAN NO ONE WOULD HAVE BEAT THEM THAT DAY.. THE FIRST DAY OF THE SEASON THAT EVERYONE WAS HEALTHY.. Good to have some inside info.. I knew beyond any prediction I have ever made in my entire that they would kick the crap out of MS.

Comment

Working...
        X