Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUNDAY NCAA HOOPS

Penn State + 5 at Minny in the Barn.

A senior team led by Battle will be playing for their NCAA bleak tourney lives.

Sources have reported that its NCAA Tourney or Bust for Coach DeChellis, and this game would keep that dream alive.

A Win over Minny would place PSU at 9-9 in the Big Ten, let's say they sneak in and win 2 games in the Big 10 tourney with 18 wins they would get a serious look by the ncaa dance committe.

I am taking the Kitty Cats to win this game.

Ohio State laying up to 10 over Wiscy....The spit game. Remember when they lost in wiscy and the big freshman got spit on? Revenge and and a beat-down in Columbus today.

Comment

OSU only -7.5. Was it ever at -10?

Comment

Ohio State, George Mason and St. Mary's ML Parlay +130

Comment

I never did see Ohio at -10 -7.5 is all I could find and not touching this game

Comment

PENN STATE 66-63 Straight up winner

Just to much Talor Battle as predicted

1-0 today

Comment

Nice call on Penn State, Carpet. I just couldn't pull the trigger with you.

My parlay got knocked out early with GM going down to VCU!

Got back on the horse with a winner with Hofstra/ODU over 122 and have OSU/Whisky over 127.5 and looking good with 79 at halftime.

Also have these overs:

North Texas/Florida Atlantic over 139½
              Santa Clara/Saint Marys CA under 143½
              San Francisco/Gonzaga under 137
              Wofford/Western Carolina over 134½

Got these overs from another capper on another site who seems to nail totals pretty well. Hope I don't jinx him.

Comment

3-0 on the overs so far, but North Texas and St. Mary's overs not looking so good.

Added St. Mary's -5 2H.

Comment

Just noticed I had St. Mary's under not over! Lucky mistake so far as it looks under for now.

Made the same mistake with SF/Zags but had time to fix that and get over 137.

Comment

7-1 Sunday. On an 18-6 run. With some help and some luck. I better tread carefully. The gambling gods will be out to trip me up.

Comment

hey guys...I just meant I would have played OSU up to -10...it was -7.5 most of the time.

Only problem is, that I did not get back in time to play the darn game! I had a family thing and missed the tip off!

Comment

Working...
                      X