Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wednesday..I should be working plays....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday..I should be working plays....

G'Town +3 vs.UCONN...have to take a shot with the points here I think as Uconn can lay an egg pretty easily with Kemba shooting that much. they were on fire yesterday so a slightly inflated line even with GT's injury.

San Jose State +2 over Hawaii

Iowa State +5 over Colorado...Huge revenge game for Colorado but they have the pressure of the bubble and ISU can play for the hell of it as they have no shot. Pressure may be too much to cover the 5. I see colo winning but a very close one.

Thats all for now....Be back later.

One more early one...

Okie State +5 (bought 1/2) over Nebraska...The line moved at one book and not another as quick so this is purely a value play. One had it at +3.5 and anothe +4.5 so i will take that as a sharp move and take the points.

Comment

I actually like UConn in this one. Woodie(or anyone), given you are from the Big 12 area, do you know if the players like Pat Knight or not. Mizzou only won by 8 at home and if the players really liked him they could be playing hard for his last game. No, big plays as of yet, waiting to see the Long Island and NColo lines. I think the St Johns line may be a little inflated, but it kind of hard to bet against them. So, far, I have small plays on SMU, Haw and Nevada and a 2 unit play on UConn.

Comment

I took Mont+4 and Robert Morris +5 1/2

Comment

I was way off in that Gtown game! Blow out city. Probably take Conn in the second half +2.5 as I do not see GT making a dent in that lead and it only getting worse. Sometime I think I should bet against myself and I would do a lot better.

Comment

Anybody recollect the impact of knowing your coach will be fired heading into the tournaments. It usually carries a certain effect in the NFL and college bowl games. There has to be some sort of play in that Texas Tech game.

Comment

I have no idea on the coach thing? I would imagine that they will play hard for him, but if he's lost them, they may play hard for a bit, and if they get down, say the hell with it. I would lean towards the points but think Mizzou wins the game.

As with the other tourneys, kind of want to see what the vibe is for the dogs-favs...Okie State is putting up a good fight as a dog in the NEB-OSU game. And I think ISU will too.

Comment

Nev -2......................

Montana +3.5............

Texas Tech +11..........

E. Carolina +4.5...........

Comment

Wisconsin, thanks for pointing out the GT injury, I forgot how it impacted them the last two games. I'm just laying low today, waiting for the Big Ten tournament to kickoff.

Comment

I am going to roll with Texas Tech +10.5 myself. I looked and they have 6 seniors who have lpayed for him over the last few years andf I think they give max effort for him. I don't think they win, but I think it will be a close game up until the end. TT lost only by 8 at Mizzou earlier in the year and this one is on a nuetral floor.

TT +10.5. Should have bought up to 11 but I figure its either way below this or Mizz wins by 20.

One of my larger plays for the day.

Comment

Not strong plays but going small with some dogs, just to keep me interested.
                      South Florida +10½
                      Marquette +2
                      Fresno State/Nevada over 137½
                      TCU/Wyoming under 141

Comment

If I post any favs, please remind me that dogs are the way to go! Either I am going to make a case for the dog, or back off. Its just nuts how these dogs are hanging tough (expcept for my fine play on providence last night and Gtown this morning!)

Comment

Nice hits on Iowa State, Okie State and SJS woodee!

And The Boys for E. Carolina! And your Nevada play looking good so far.

My totals plays are looking okay so far.

Marquette now up to +3. Should have waited. I took some more at +3 and will hope to sell back the +2 if it comes back down. I see it dropping to +2.5 at some books, so I have a shot. Usually we should always wait on the dogs for an extra bone or two.

GL

Comment

Celtics -10.5 2H..Clippers are shooting freaking lights out 1H 67%! That cannot last. Celtics down 18 and need to get on a run. I really can't see them losing by more than 7 if not coming back to win.

Comment

Weird first half with Marquette. Marquette was ahead most of the half and looked like the better, faster, more athletic team and they wind up down 7 at the half!

Marquette -1 2H. They should get it closer than 6 by game's end. Maybe win.

Comment

Working...
                              X