X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUNDAY NCAA SWEET 16 TOURNEY

Washington vs North Carolina: I say smash the OVER 157.5

Michigan +11.5 vs Duke:

The Wolverines are 22-8 ats last 30 games, and 8-3 vs ACC last 11. This Michigan team with Hardaway is really playing some great basketball at the right time. Carpet thinks Michigan gives Duke a good game and covers the 11.5

Kansas -9 vs Illinois:

My most favorite game of the day.

Illinois brings just as many weapons to the table as Kansas in this game and the advantage of speed favors Illinois.

If Illinois can run the ball and keep the Kansas big's on their heels in a track meet they can beat Kansas. They certainly have the talent and the bench to run.

In the UNLV game Illinois knew that unlv liked to press full court, the flaw to unlv was they did not run well up and down on defense to a fast team. Kansas has the same flaw.

It is the last game for mccamey and company and something is brewing in the air for these seniors, expect a great game and I am taking ILLINOIS and the 9 points.

Good Luck all

Carpet

Wow, favorite city yesterday 7-1. And that is the reason I believe you are seeing outstanding value on some dogs.

Michigan +12.5
    There is so much public love for Duke. This number has jumped a point and I am holding out hoping that it goes to 13. Yes, Duke is great, but this is just too many points. Michigan is playing their best right now, they played Ohio State tough in the Big Ten tournament. Duke will win but not cover this large number. Duke by 7-10.

George Mason +11.5
    Once again, there is much public love for Ohio State. Here's my logic. If you're giving me points, I will consider it when my team can keep me in the number by shooting 3s. GM shoots 47% from the field and 39.4% from 3. GM went to VCU and beat them by 20. Yes, they did lose to them in their conference tournament. They also beat Old Dominion, Harvard. I expect George Mason to hang within this number.

Illinois +9
    Wow, look who showed up to play Friday! I believe that the Illini has the skill level to play with Kansas. But, it's the helter skelter part that worries me. I'll going to have to trust them one more time, and that is the reason why KU is heavily favored. Also, see Carpet's comments from above.

Comment

Will go for two of those dogs also -
      Michigan +12.5
      Mason +11.5

But I'm leaning favs:
      ND -5
      Texas -5 maybe
      Kansas -8 maybe

Comment

Going with Texas -5 but may lay off Kansas.

Comment

Damn, Michigan almost sent that into OT. Great effort. Duke will go down. By Texas, UConn or SD State.

Okay Mason. Take out those Buckeyes!

Comment

I'm very impressed with Michigan. Got punched in the face by being down 15 and had a shot at the end to force OT. This team worries me next year in the Big Ten, they should be even better.

Comment

YIKES!!!! Really missed bad with the George Mason pick.

Purdue -9
              After watching the VCU/Georgetown game, the box score is really glaring. VCU was 18-44 from the field, but 12-25 from 3. So, they were 6-19 shooting 2s. Georgetown's D was spotty at best. I lost count how times the guy shooting a 3 was wide open. With Purdue's D that is not going to happen. Georgetown out rebounded VCU by 10 but also turned the ball over 11 more times. Basically, GT didn't look like they wanted to be there after they got down early.

Purdue is very protective of the ball and will not allow many open looks or defensive breakdowns. The Big Ten is tough and Purdue is an underrated premier team that should be able to handle VCU. Purdue by 12 or more.

Comment

smashed the OVER in NC easy cover

Michigan covers easy

2-0

Come on Illinois

Comment

Add:
                  Purdue under 62.5 1H
                  Purdue -9
                  ND -4 multiple units. At least 3.

Comment

Ohio State is just to strong for this field, they will not be beat.

Comment

Alright, so much for those Purdue plays.

Hoping ND will get it all back and then some for me. Go Irish.

ND -4 and -4.5. About 7 units.

Comment

Ugh! ND flat. FSU plays offense like never before!

I don't think the Big East is overrated like everyone is saying. I think they are just mentally and physically fatigued from beating each other up all season. UConn is still a bit fresh as they had some younger guys come on late in the season with fresh legs.

Comment

2-1 yesterday

Illinois just cant buy a shot down the stretch and fails to cover the lone blimp on the loss radar.

Comment

Working...
                          X