sat-sun Elite 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sat-sun Elite 8

I have already locked in Butler +4 myself, but looking to the sunday match up of UK-UNC.

Line opened UK -1 and 146. Tough call. UNC beat them once already this year. Think it may be a up and down game, and the over may be worth a look. Hate overs in the tourneys as I like the UK-osu over too, but passed.

Any thoughts on that game...should be a good one!

Uconn-AZ...hot team is AZ and in the public's minds afetr smashing Duke and now are a dog. I think I will go with Kemba and Uconn in this one. Public dogs are usually a good go against.

I like NC. Letdown for KY and NC's bigs are bigger, faster, more athletic and shoot better than Sullinger and Bufford. Plus NC plays good D and has a great point guard in Marshall. Harrelson and Jones will be in foul trouble. Should be a great game though.

I like FL today. Taller and faster than Butler. But not sure I want to lay 4. Might wait till halftime just in case Brad Stevens has something cooked up for Billy D.

Comment

Taking FL -2.5 2H. FL blew a 10 point lead. I expect they build it back up. Mack hurting a bit. Butler pesky though. But FL too big inside. They just don't have a gunner.

Comment

cash your florida tickets now...I have butler +4 and when I have a dog in OT, the fav wins 99% of the time! I would bet my house on florida -4 right now!

Comment

I actually started rooting for Butler. FL deserved to lose playing like that. Another team with a lead stops playing! FL up 9 stopped playing hard and tried to milk clock. Gets you out of your game. Coaches too afraid to lose. Play to win! Grow a pair!

FL stopped all offensive attack when they were up 9 with 6 to go.

Happens a lot. Teams stop doing what got them there. Then when they need to turn it back on, it's not there.

Stupid. Go for it! No fear!

Congrats to Butler! I'm happy they won despite losing a couple bucks. I went with Fl 2H and it was the right pick until the coach got scared and played safe. Billy the Kid - Not!

Comment

well woodee i hope u didnt bet ur house lol i got uconn -3 i dnt think they can stop kemba but i do think uconn can slow down williams

Comment

Add:

AZ/UConn under 76.5 2H

Comment

Whew that was close on the 2H under. Broke even on the night. More juice to the Book!

Comment

Dogs barked today. One SU winner. One cover.

AZ's two 3s at the end blew you guys' UConn covers. Tough one.

Comment

Working...
                  X