PAPPA STRAIGHTEN UP YOUR ACT...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAPPA STRAIGHTEN UP YOUR ACT...

Look, I really have no serious beef with you but get over the gangster attitude... Treat people with respect....okay to have a disagreement and state your point but no reason to get into how worthless he or she is.. Just saying please clean it up some!!! Now you may diss this and think I suck..... SO HERE IS AN INVITATION.. I AM 0-2 IN THE COW.. YOU ARE 2-0 SO I AM SPOTTING YOU TWO.. IF YOU THINK I AM SHIT AS YOU HAVE CONSISTENTLY REFERRED TO OTHERS... LET'S TEE IT UP YOU HAVE A TWO STROKE LEAD..... OR JUST SHUTTY UP AND BE A GOOD GUY FROM HERE ON OUT WHICH YOUR IN CAPABLE OF DOING.... LOOK I HAVE NO BEEF WITH YOU JUST CLEAN IT UP SOME FOR ALL OF US.. OR YOU COULD TAKE MY CHALLENGE WHICH YOU WILL LOSE REALLY BAD!!!!!JUST CLEAN IT UP SOME AND QUIT DOGGING EVERYONE!! YOUR CALL!!

My point is why would you get rid of a guy like Krichinsky when you clearly can't beat him... Just saying... We need new guys here and if your any kind of a capper at all you would realize this.. Again, I have no serious beef with you and you can pretend to be the GANGSTER OR WHATEVER.. but all we care about is wins.. Do this consistently then talk shit and I for one will say amen....... Look, I am struggling this year and will not talk shit until I have reason too.. I will however unless confronted one on one diss anybody.... So lets all pull together WOODEE, KJALB, PAPPA, WIDESTRIDES, RR84, ETC.... LET'S MAKE THIS THE BEST SITE EVER...YOUR CALL!!

Comment

Working...
    X