Cards vs. Giants GAME 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cards vs. Giants GAME 7

I am on the SF Giants tonight at -134. Line may rise as day goes I think.

I am a huge Cards fan, may fav team and sport by far.

That being said, their bats are silent. They go thru streaks like this and score nothing and its unfortunate but its happpening right now. They get down a couple runs and they lose their disipline. They all forget any hitting plan they have and swing away.
    Freese and Yady are the worst right now. When they are on they hit the outside pitch to the right center gap...When they are off and pressing, they whiff.

And tonight they get to face Cain. The SF pitchers are feeding off each other and he is by far the best they have. I see him pitching a gem and help SF advance.

Remember the Cards come back last year? This is the Giants team right now. STL's bubble of momentum was left in St.Louis after they did not close it out in game 4 and now the Giants train is rolling.

Not being pessimistic on my team, buit just a realist on them. Baseball is a streaky game and the way SF is pitching and hitiing with 2 outs, its their game to lose tonight. Miracles happen but the Cards have come to the end of their line here.

I would say all the value is on the Giants tonight up to about -145.
    Last edited by woodee12; 10-22-2012, 10:56 AM.

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
    I am on the SF Giants tonight at -134. Line may rise as day goes I think.

I am a huge Cards fan, may fav team and sport by far.

That being said, their bats are silent. They go thru streaks like this and score nothing and its unfortunate but its happpening right now. They get down a couple runs and they lose their disipline. They all forget any hitting plan they have and swing away.
    Freese and Yady are the worst right now. When they are on they hit the outside pitch to the right center gap...When they are off and pressing, they whiff.

And tonight they get to face Cain. The SF pitchers are feeding off each other and he is by far the best they have. I see him pitching a gem and help SF advance.

Remember the Cards come back last year? This is the Giants team right now. STL's bubble of momentum was left in St.Louis after they did not close it out in game 4 and now the Giants train is rolling.

Not being pessimistic on my team, buit just a realist on them. Baseball is a streaky game and the way SF is pitching and hitiing with 2 outs, its their game to lose tonight. Miracles happen but the Cards have come to the end of their line here.

I would say all the value is on the Giants tonight up to about -145.

I love baseball wagering and I've had, by far, my best results with it. That being said, I'm a big-time Giants fan and I can't ever bring myself to bet against them, because I HATE sitting there and rooting against my team. So here's my question for you.....with money on it, when you're sitting there watching the game, who will you be rooting for?

PS...I grew up near St. Louis and lived, breathed, and died Cardinals. Whitey Herzog was the man! 1982 is still my life sports highlight.

Comment

Here's an interesting excerpt from a write-up I read.
      " History could be on the side of the Giants on Monday, as going back to 1976, a home team has won Game 6 of a best-of-seven series, forcing a Game 7, on 12 occasions. The home team has then gone on to win Game 7 as well in 11 of those instances.

However, the only exception to that rule was the Cardinals in the 2006 NLCS, as they lost Game 6 at Shea Stadium and then won Game 7 against the Mets. That was also the last time the NLCS was decided by a seventh game.

Unfortunately for St. Louis, no team has won Game 7 of an LCS on the road after losing the previous contest. The last time any team won Game 7 of a postseason series after losing Game 6 was in the historic 1975 World Series, when the Cincinnati Reds overcame a game-winning homer by Carlton Fisk in Game 6 to defeat the Boston Red Sox in the final game. "

Comment

Working...
      X