BAMA/LSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAMA/LSU

Bama seems to be playing head and shoulders above anyone else. I realize I continually pick against them and last year that won them another national championship. So I am going to risk their perfect season by picking them this week. What I think is that the rest of the SEC is just not as good as usual. LSU falls into this category as far as I am concerned. Not my pick of the week but I think Bama wins really big again..

The rest of my Sec picks are:

Georgia
    Texas A&M
    Vandy

Good luck guys!!

Just a side note: If Obama and LSU win this week you will have to put 70% of Alabamians in a rubber room..

Comment

Tempted to follow you on all 4 of those except for Obama.

Comment

Changed my mind....just can't take Georgia...they always screw me....sorry.

Comment

I like bama big too.

I think most games where ita a high profile game and the fav is 10-14 point favs, the fav win big, epecially in bama's case.

No stats to back it up but I think it happens a lot over the past few years.

Bama by 17.

Comment

My 10-point teaser of the week--

Bama +1.5
            Ark +1
            Houston Texaans pk

Comment

Man. Hope you chAnged your mind again on Georgia.
              Nice win by bama. Drinking the good stuff tonight?
              I am not a bama fan but dislike lsu and miles. Plus I had bama ml in many bets. Sweating out makers mark tonight!

Comment

Woodee,

I had a pretty good day today. For the most part this year I have wrong on every account.. Very glad Bama won and they were lucky to do so. I did fire down on Georgia.. Just wish I would have went with my first instinct and taken them as my Pow.. Oh well .. good luck friend!!

Comment

Naaa the good stuff gets me in trouble..lol

Comment

Oh I see your teaser is still alive.. Good for you... I suck at the NFL so is Houston gold tomorrow?

Comment

Gold as poo. Nothing is a lock in the nfl this year!

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                        Oh I see your teaser is still alive.. Good for you... I suck at the NFL so is Houston gold tomorrow?
                        if you tease houston to basically a ML it looks good.
                        What woodee says is true, nothing is gold but Houston (for what it's worth) is as good as a survivor pick.

Comment

Working...
                        X