Give credit where it is due...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give credit where it is due...

I know we all have had our fill with the BS on this site but here is something positive..I have tried hard to beat not only Pappa on sports-bettors but also Brett. I mean you have to give them credit. I am lagging still behind and that is okay because I think we are all doing our very best to win. I think without the BS it has been very beneficial to our site because all three of us are picking serious winners every week.. Bottom line you have to watch Pappa/Brett/RR down the stretch or lots of opportunities will pass you by.. Good luck and may the best man win.

Hell, I am trying hard but just not gaining too much ground..lol

To be clear.. I have made smartass remarks toward Pappa and thought I would easily beat him bad. To his credit he has always been ahead of me and so my apologies to him because he has stepped his game up and deserves to be where he is now. So I am sorry Pappa and I hope we can keep picking them like we are now always...

I still am going to try and win though...Lol

Comment

Just a follow up.. Brett is one hell of capper and a asset to our site. Man this guy is gold in my book. I had a great day today and I may not gain one inch on him.. Totally awesome.. I remember someone at work gave me grief about losing to someone at golf.. My response was; Well if I lose to a guy that is consistently shooting in the 70's so be it. In other words HATS OFF TO HIM.. This would be Brett. It's not like me and Pappa are stinking it up or nothing.. This guy is really good.. Wow we are in for one hell of a finish...

Comment

To be really fair Arizona Bob has been kicking ass and deserves credit. I know at one point he was on this site and maybe he will come back..

Comment

Working...
        X