• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy Week 12 (Thanksgiving)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Have a safe and enjoyable holiday

Games

Houston -3
    Texans getting a low line after their letdown against jax. Detroit hasn't been showing much of anything, benching titus young and will they have an answer for arian foster? I don't believe so.
    Thanksgiving game yes, home game yes, does that ever work in their favor? No.

Pats -6.5
    The last time they played the jets it was a close game. I do not believe this will be like that. Pats offense is gelling better and Jets coming off a big unexpected win come in with a little false bravado.

pats/jets over 48.5
    points will be scored.

Thanksgiving Teaser
    Pats +3.5, over 38.5, Houston +7

Sunday Games

For now I'll add one I really like.

Baltimore pk
    Don't really get it. Ravens are a good team, chargers are a bad team. Wins for san diego? KC, oakland, titans and.... drum roll... KC. Exciting.

more to come.

Patriots Team Total over 27 -130
    Like it. Jets gave up more than that to miami, seattle, pats and 9er's
    Pats scored more than that 7 of their last 8

Comment

How many field goal kickers have choked hard this year??? Many more than I remember in years past!! wow! Kills all bettors one way or another!

Comment

I have been burned by kickers all this year. Three times on extra points. Just curious what everyone got the Hou/DET line at? My guy had it at 3.5.

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
          I have been burned by kickers all this year. Three times on extra points. Just curious what everyone got the Hou/DET line at? My guy had it at 3.5.
          Got it at what was posted. I did see it move to 3.5 some places for a little but then saw it went back to 3.
          Should have bought the 1/2, oh well.
          Missed most of the 4th and OT portion for family stuff, caught the game log. Crazy

very Happy Thanksgiving today.
          Of course i play the only push in the POW contest. But good day today.

Comment

Sunday

(already have baltimore listed up top)

Denver Peytons -9.5 (-120) bought the 1/2
            KC is horrendous and the broncos are looking pretty good. They should smash the chiefs. Couple that with denver being 5-1 ATS as a favorite and it all sounds good.

Titans -3
            Titans off a rest and jags coming off that devastating loss where Chad Henne looked like the answer. We’ve seen Henne before, he’s not the answer but he did bring this line down.
            Also, of note is that the Jags on the road are very good losing by 3 usually 9 being the worst against green bay. At home, they’ve yet to LOSE by less than 17! Fade the jags at home.

Colts -2.5 (-115) bought the hook again
            Home team has the edge here. These two evenly matched as it is otherwise.

Colts/bills over 51
            I’m envisioning points

Oakland/Cincy over 50
            The ‘Carson Palmer Bowl’ ….. ehhhh not really. Both teams are capable of scoring and both teams have holes in their D. Moreso on the Oakland side.
            Oakland giving up 32.2 pts a game and cincy been scoring lately.

Tenn/Jax over 44.5
            Titans off a rest and jax with a little extra oomph should help contribute.

Cleveland Browns +1.5
            Browns at home have shown to be competitive. Steelers are on their 3rd string QB and may have a few too many injuries for this divisional matchup. The only thing that scares me here is history with pitt constantly winning over the years (21-2).

**smaller**

Tampa Bay +1
            Should be a real fun game to watch. Divisional matchup, bucs playing very well and Atlanta also playing very well this season. Doug Martin will give the falcons fits and with Julio banged up tampa has one less worry.

San Fran -1
            Another very fun game to watch. Saints are getting better on D but not quite up there yet. They’ve done well against crappy philly, so-so Oakland and Atlanta who seems to have trouble at times (raiders, panthers, cards). Revenge game here too.

9’ers went out in the offseason and picked up WR’s, shopped alex smith but then got stuck with him. Kaepernick is a good qb and I’ve been waiting to see him. Well, he showed he could be a viable starter. Smith was a good manager and has been playing well but lacks the amount of big play ability kaepernick has. If he starts like has been suggested so far then I think 9ers win this game.
            I don’t love this game (hence small bet) but it’s who I side with.

Monday Night

Carolina -2.5 (-115)
            McCoy out, Vick out, Carolina defense actually playing decent whereas philly has stayed on the same decline all season with little hope of rallying as a team. Cam will be an X factor as last time he was on the national stage he got absolutely smoked. Think the team comes together enough for a W and a 3 pt cover.

Teasers
            oak/cincy over 43.5, denver -3, tenn +4..........+150
            den -2, balt +7, tenn +5
            (1/2) indy +7, seattle +7, TB +11.5

Comment

GL to you too! We are both on Titans. Colts, Browns, Bucs!

Comment

Ravens should have not win that game. A bunch of lucky breaks and the world's shittiest coach.
                Convert on on 4th and 29.
                Unbeilievable loss if you had the chargers like me. It never ends. A bad best every single nfl week.

Comment

yeah that is a tough loss man we've all been there.
                  lost 2 teasers 1 because jags kick a FG at the end of the game other because the saints block a 9er fg then kneel wtf.

overall lesson, chargers blow. They've beaten no one good and I can't for the life of me see what oddsmakers see in them. Line ended up being pretty dead on with it going into ot but really ravens could have been favored higher.

none of the over make it which sucks too. Think the lines are adjusted up lately. Though titans flat out sucked.

I see I forgot to post the giants here. Oh well, had them too which was a nice end to the evening too bad I can't count it when I do my tally.

Comment

Yeah. Nfl is crazy that's for sure. I had the giants pretty big too from the start of the week. That was my fav play as I figured they'd come out strong. Honestly incouldntvwatch after half bc I figured they would find a way to blow it for me!!

Comment

Well if you had the over you were more than just a little annoyed . 41 at the half and they couldnt find a way to score 10 combined. Nice job on the Hilton picks the last couple week Woodee . You roared into contention !

Comment

like carolina 1st half -1.5

Comment

Working...
                        X