F**KED UP TD in Detroit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F**KED UP TD in Detroit

I had volume down on my TV due to holiday company and can't figure out how I got butt porked by a bogus TD by Forsett. Aren't ALL turnovers & scored automatically reviewed? That turd was down more ways than an Obama driven stock market. Fuming...had ML parlay with DET, Det ov, skins, Skins ov.......WTF???

I thought ALL scoring plays were reviewed too. They said it wasn't reviewable because the whistle hadn't blown??? WTF....a whistle isn't blown on any other TD is it?? and they review those all the time. I had Houston but still I don't understand why they couldn't review because that is exactly the type of play that reviews should be there for. Unbelievable....and I certainly feel for you on that one.

Comment

I just vomited my pumpkin pie all over my guests...I think they are figuring it's time to leave.

Comment

you still covered stop whining

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
          you still covered stop whining
          no, if you read my post I had both dogs on the ML with both overs...I got robbed again in a different way by a new pile of horseshit.

Comment

Blame Schwartz..........he's a head coach in the NFL and doesn't know the rules.

Comment

I still don't know what rule he screwed up......and regardless of how stupid shwartz is, it was a scoring play so why wasn't it automatically reviewed?

Comment

wow...just saw the segment on sportscenter explaining what happened. it is an unsportsmanlike penalty to throw the challenge flag on a scoring play. seems like a stupid rule but regardless, it should be a penalty I guess which logically would be enforced on the ensuing kickoff if the play was a TD or enforced from the line of scrimmage (or tacked on to the end of the run) if the play was not deemed a legitimate score. To allow an 80+ yd score on an obvious 3 yd gain just because a coach threw a challenge flag is about as ridiculous a rule as I have ever heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
                  wow...just saw the segment on sportscenter explaining what happened. it is an unsportsmanlike penalty to throw the challenge flag on a scoring play. seems like a stupid rule but regardless, it should be a penalty I guess which logically would be enforced on the ensuing kickoff if the play was a TD or enforced from the line of scrimmage (or tacked on to the end of the run) if the play was not deemed a legitimate score. To allow an 80+ yd score on an obvious 3 yd gain just because a coach threw a challenge flag is about as ridiculous a rule as I have ever heard of.
                  I agree totally. That is a game changer of a rule. I agree that the right call should be made and maybe a 15yd penalty assessed afterwards. I didn't have any dog in the hunt yesterday and glad I didn't. One crazy rule!!

Comment

They have already announced that the NFL will review that rule next year. Punishment obviously doesn't fit the the crime. Really stupid rule! But so was Schwartz. And double stupid to kick a long 47 yard FG on 3rd down instead of manning up and trying to get closer. What a wimp. Afraid to fumble or turn it over. Hanson would normally be good from there but the snap was a bad and threw the timing off. Schwartz should be gone. He says he knew the rule but over-reacted because he was so mad. A Coach needs to have some poise and composure.

Comment

I think Schwartz had most of his sense knocked out of him by that handshake and backslap from Jim Harbaugh last year. He's obviously still feeling the effects from it. What a dweeb.
                      ;)

Comment

Funny how some crazy shit happens in Detroit on thanksgiving.. The coin flip and now this..

Comment

Working...
                        X