Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday Night Football - Atlanta (12-2) @ Detroit (4-9)- Herbert's pick!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Night Football - Atlanta (12-2) @ Detroit (4-9)- Herbert's pick!!!

current line
    Atlanta -4
    Detroit +4

Herbert has made his pick. He is currently 5-1 losing last time out with the NY Jets who gave forth
    a horrendous offensive effort against the Titans. The Jets had every opportunity to take that game
    but Sanchez f'ed it up every time. Oh well...on to tonight's game.
    Herbert likes
    Atlanta -4

Personally I'm having a little trouble with this game. On my 7-pt teaser I think the OV is the way to go
    and I'm thinking either way might be good on the side. Detroit has now lost 6 games in a row but they are
    2-4 at home with the 4 losses being by 7, 4, 3 in OT and 2 pts. So getting 11 pts should be a good thing
    based on their home performance. Atlanta needs this game to wrap up home field advantage throughout
    the playoffs and Detroit would probably like to save some face after their disastrous showing last week
    at Arizona. But I'll side with the bird and go with the Falcons +3 and considering they've only lost twice
    all season that should be a good bet against the reeling Lions.
    So I'll go
    Atl +3 and OV 43.5

Good luck everyone!

Well he is against the worst NFL capper on this site isn't he? He is gold tonight..lol

Comment

GO HERBET GO

Comment

I have already smashed his beak/winning streak on Monday night. My work here is done

Comment

He's ba-ack!

Comment

Working...
          X