Week 17 nfl. Who do you like best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 17 nfl. Who do you like best?

I went over and over these lines for the mock Hilton contest.

I found no value on any game whatsoever.

What's your top play and why?

Mine in order are:
    Saints. Did not like line in mock contest so passed but think they smoke Carolina at home.
    texans -- just scared off the pagano factor. Did play Indy +4 in first half.
    Rams
    Pats
    Ravens
    Lions
    Vikes
    Cowboys.

Like 'em all but Ravens, unless +3.

Lions, Viks and Cowboys pull the upsets. Agreed. Or at least cover those +3.5s.

GL

Comment

Actually like the skins (-3) to finish off the season. Cowboys aren't as good. Skins have been playing well pretty consistently.

Im opposite on the saints pock too liking carolina especially when they were +5

Kind of like the bucs a little too thinking starters dont play all game for atl.

Also like bengals. Got them at -2.5.

Lines were pretty rough though i'd agree.
      Last edited by resteasy; 12-30-2012, 11:55 AM.

Comment

I like Washington also.

Comment

loved that giant/eagle game over until I found a 3 point middle. was in PERFECT postion on the last giant scoring drive for the perfect middle with a FG but alas, just like my entire NFL season it blew up on me and they scored the TD. so being greedy I opted to hit the middle instead of pounding what I liked the best (over)and get my heart ripped out.

Comment

Fuck you chargers. They have fucked my Hilton contest picks in the last minute at least 3 times this year. Good bye norv.

Comment

Working...
            X