Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March Madness contest prize winners please post here.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carpet

carpet,

your ignorance is only surpassed by your lack of spelling skills. you have emailed me (you claim) 6 times. when i requested the address you said [email protected]. while i might be a "BRAIN", that spelling of my email address will get you zip-zero.

ricker, i consider you nothing more than a malcontent so i wil disregard any meaningless comments you make.

i have also requested Carpet send the info to jeff and/or post it here as you said you were willimg to do. it is now appearing to look like a game you are playing simply to discredit our site which has a pristine record of paying winners WHEN they spell email addresses correctly.

i suggest you deal with jeff. after all, like ricker says, jeff is on top of things more than I.

finally, let me state there is no stall. when Carpet can learn to a) follow SIMPLE directions b) SPELL brian CORRECTLY we will then be able to process this prize.

Comment

And you are the owner/proprietor/moderator (or, whatever the hell you are) of this forum????????

No wonder it's going down the tubes.......FAST!!!

Carpet posted the necessary information on 0515.......THAT'S MORE THAN 2 WEEKS AGO!

Now, you've been on this site posting threads/replies since then many times. HOW CAN YOU NOT GET HIS INFORMATION? It should be a priority of yours.

Your attempts at insuts are laughable. Carpet is "ignorant" and I am a......what was it? A malcontent? Oh no! Not that!

I don't know what Carpet does for a living and what I do is none of your business. But, I can assure you that when people (like me, Carpet, and approximately 75% of the North American population) do their jobs correctly and efficiently, NO ONE BITCHES!!!!

Try doing your job correctly, timely, and efficiently in the fuure and perhaps you will not encounter "ignorant malcontents" the likes of me and Carpet.

Thanks for the advice. I WILL, in the future, address Jeff when I need to talk to someone from this site.

Truth hurts, don't it?

GEEZ!!!!!
      good luck to all,

ricker

Comment

Another cop out

Brain, of course it is not brain its brian isnt it? You have flat out pissed me off. Calling me ignorant on this forum.....

You sir are not a gentlemen and cannot face the facts... 2 weeks ago I posted my name for the world to see INCLUDING YOU.. Perhaps it is not my spelling that needs help, maybe its your reading skills. 6 emails later and no receipt another stall.

Now whats the problem? I have discredited your site, give me a break. I have been nothing but a gentlemen here for over 4 years I am a smart man and a 10 year Marine Veteran. And I know a stall when I see it....

Brian your fall back tactics are weak at best, I seen it all and this takes the cake...

I also must comment on your attack on Ricker, if it was not for people like ricker. woodie and a few other special cappers here your site would be worthless.

I suspect you either have the best business in the world going here and just dont need the customers or........The ship is sinking and captain brian is cracking....None the less I really dont give a care any more.

It's simple pay up or don't.....Stop the game lets be men about this....No more name calling me boy...

So here we are exchanging verbal jabs when we should be exchanging money. Now I must communicate with Jeff so be it

You owe me two things a check for 300 and an apology.

Carpet
        Last edited by Carpet; 05-31-2003, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Brian I saw you posted today and must of missed my post....

Whats the story pass it on to Jeff....?

Carpet

"The Carpet always covers"

Comment

Are we on Terminal Hold?

Brian again I ask what is up?

Are you taking any responsibility here or are you dumping this to Jeff to pick up the pieces and figure out what is right ?

You call me Ignorant after I won and posted all info for the world to see including you..

You say I have discredited your site because your payment record is pristine, well you have not paid me and there is always maybe a first.

In the public eyes this is for all to see and form their own opinion

I would like any and all to provide thoughts on where I went wrong.

If I am proved wrong I will leave your site forever....

Respectfully,

Carpet

Comment

carpet

apologies. i will get the check out today for 300 goes today.

bg

Comment

Well that was an interesting read. I don't know what the deal is, but I have won several contests in the past and have been given everything promised in a timely manner.

Hope everything gets cleared up.

Comment

Brian I accept your apology.

It takes a big man to apologize it also takes heart and you have both in my opinion.

Upon receipt of my check I will notify all that your record remains 100% on payouts, but while we wait for snail mail (us postal service) I cannot confirm payout as of yet.

As you know I have been with BW and you for over 4 years, in that time we have seen a great deal of change, mostly positive,
                  ( is "mostly" and word...lol}

Many posters have come and gone and a new bunch pops up every day. I know that this is a difficult balance to monitor,
                  the challenge will become even greater.

Running a business today is very tough one word of advice I have followed is "

To accept good advice from others increases one's own ability

I want to again thank you for the apology it takes a real person to do that.

Carpet

Semper FI...............

Comment

Brian, please see the following thread:

http://www.bettorsworld.com/web/foru...threadid=17292

it is in regard to a prize from the NFL contest that has not yet been credited.

Thanks.

Comment

Brian....

I want to confirm receipt of the NCAA prize money received today as a check. I also want to thank you for the apology.

It is readily apparent that the record of payment remains prestine, and in the end we all win............

This is a quality site with "great potential" and the rate of the pack is determined by it's leader.

Thank you again for leveling the playing field. You remain 5 Star with me Sir........

Carpet

'The Carpet always covers"

Comment

Good Job Guys

Nice Work. Anything on the horizon?

Comment

Working...
                        X