Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet365 Policy on Wiseguy's

Greetings:

My name is Michael and I am currently a Bet365 online member.
    I love the “in running football” and other various options available
    for the more astute gambler. The site is navigational friendly and
    extremely fast. Transactions are reasonably easy as well.
    Recently I was sent an e-mail from Bet365 that my computerized
    possibilities to wager with them have been reduced to “telephone
    only” so that they (Bet365) can “better cater” to my needs!
    I was given a telephone number to call for my wagers and a password.

Ok, so let me see if I correctly grasp this “better catering to my needs” format put forth for me by Bet365?

SIMULATED SITUATION: I am watching the Jets v. Raider game and it has a “in running” feature that afternoon, so I am getting the feel for the game and paying very close attention to the flow of the game and I feel very comfortable with the strong possibility that the Raiders are the “team to score next” so I quickly go for my telephone, dial long distance, verbally log in with my password, get on the same page as the Bet365 personnel on the other end of the phone and then place my wager!
    By that time, the game could be at halftime!

Come on Bet365 get real! Admit that you don’t want the astute gambler who hasn’t made a deposit in more than eight months! My account has only made withdrawals due to “lady luck” along with some very educated wagering combined with control and “no impulse” wagering! I bet the “max” at times.
    I teach at a Vocational School for BlackJack dealer training. I have taught dealers and players alike for years in my spare time how to be patient and leave any and impulses they may have at their local shopping mall! Is turning off my computer option to wager just another way to say you no longer desire my business? Bet365 explained in their e-mail that they
    “reviewed my account” and have come to the conclusion, to “better cater to needs” I can only telephone my wagers in! Gee, thanks! I certainly appreciate that very kind gesture on your behalf, also thanks for thinking about my needs!
    Just thought I would pass the feedback along to all my gambling friends out there!

Yours truly,
    WiseGuy101
    (A former member of Bet365)
Working...
X