Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon@Utah

Oregon-3

I love this game. Oregon is brought back to earth after their big loss to Washington State. Even with Washington State scoring over 50 points on Oregon, Oregon still has much better stats than Utah across the board. Oregon will shut down Utah's running game and without that, Utah will not be able to do much with their play action pass. Utah's #1 Wideout who used to play at Oregon has been talking trash all week:

"I don't feel that they're that good," said Utah Utes wide receiver Paris Warren before Oregon's first loss of the season. "They beat a quality team (Michigan two weeks ago) but I feel we can beat them."

Warren, who transferred to Utah from Oregon after the 2001 season, didn't stop there. After the Cougars feasted on Duck, Warren couldn't help himself.

"I still want them bad, real bad . . . I want us to do the same thing Washington State did to them, maybe even worse. We've got everything they've got. I think we've got a little bit more. I'm just happy to be in a better place," he said.

I guarantee you that Oregon has that quote all over there walls.

Oregon will bounce back strong and beat this utah team on the road.
    I like Oregon by 12.

Natty

I agree with Paris W.

Oregon peaked vs. Michigan, and were ripped apart by Washington State. Traveling to Utah on a Friday night, isn't where they will be able to get things right.

Utah ML + 148
    Let's All Win.

Comment

Oregon is going to win this game. Pac 10 teams always have let down against each other. Pac 10 does extremely well against everone else. Look for oregon to cover. Feel free to bet it at www.1stwager.com. They have a 20% sign up bonus

Good luck

Comment

Ok, I sucked on that big time..

damn..

Natty

Comment

No natty... You gave some solid reasons, and Utah did catch fire late.....

... and you didn't sneak in a website like that 'golfer' did...
          Let's All Win.

Comment

(lol at website remark...)

Good call on the ML Utopia.

Natty

Comment

Working...
            X