NCAA Illinois vs Arkansas in Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Illinois vs Arkansas in Chicago

# 11 Illinois 3-1 plays Arkansas 4-0 at the United Center Chicago on Saturday morning. While a neutral site the Illini are 21-6 SU and have won the last 8 straight. This team loves playing in Chicago at the big stadium.

Arkansas is a scrappy team but they play poor defense..

Illinois has "All Hands on Deck" available and Freshman Guard Richard Mcbride is scheduled to return (after a 4 game suspension for a alleged theft incident on campus dorm)... This kid can flat out play..

Illinois is averaging 85.8 PPG last 4 games while holding the opposition to 68.8.

AK has not played any team of Top 20 caliber yet, while Illinois seems to be gearing up.

You can bet that Illinois coach Bruce Weber is focused on improving from the NC game 2 days ago.

More to follow.

Carpet

P.S. I love NCAA B-ball and laser beam in on just a couple teams over the season, cant bet them all....... Illinois will be a weekly focus if everyone feels it belongs here.........

Sounds good to me Carpet. I will look forwrad to your Illinois posts.

I will do my best to zero in on Iowa and Iowa State as they are the teams I have the most local info about.

If anyone else has a team they follow, all info is helpful.

Good Luck-- Carpet, Who do you like in the NFL this week? Packers/Bears?

Comment

woodie I like GB this week

Chicago away from home is 1-5 SU and 2-4 ATS,

The Bears are 6-22 ATS in december. I know they have been playing good ball lately, but the pack is in the hunt for a spot in the playoffs and are a very good team at home.

I like the pack

Comment

ILLINOIS -12.5 Illinois should roll this morning over Arkansas, my numbers indicate a 20 point blow out, if coach weber lets them play all game....

Good Luck to all

Carpet

Semper Fi.

Comment

Illinois high motion offense was just to much for Arkansas as Illinois wins by 23

Illinois improves to 4-1 ..

Illinois next game is Tuesday at Providence, a ESPN televised match up.

I will laser beam on this game for the board.

Good Luck to all,

Carpet,

Semper Fi.

Comment

Working...
          X