PLAY OF DAY College Hoops Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLAY OF DAY College Hoops Thursday

Woodie12, Hope you don't mind but I decided to start the thread now since I got my pick.

I don't like today's board as much as the previous but since I'm up big in hoops this season I have picked a game to play today.

Wisconsin Milwaukee-8

Record YTD on POD on Bettorsworld is 2-0

GL.

Whacha got Wooddie12 for today? Everyone else..you all need to post your plays here if you have any.

Natty

UCLA -2 @ Washington St........

What do you guys think of playing UCLA -2 @ Washington St.?

Comment

Thanks for starting it Natty.

My POD today. 3-2 YTD.

Tennesee Tech -2 (bought 1/2) at Eastern Illinois. Tech is one of the top teams in the Ohio Valley Conf. along with Murray State. Eastern has struggled all year and I don't think they can hang with Tech even at home.

Also looked at Murray State -5 at Morehead State but Morehead has a couple of big-time scorers that may keep them in the game tonight.

Also looked sat Drake -1 at home vs Bradley. Drake is a tough place to play and they are off a big win. Dr.Tom may have a sleeper team in the MVC.

As far as UCLA at Wazzou, I was thinking of going with Washington State at Home and the points. Have not had a chance to follow UCLA much but they are a big public team so there is some value of Wash. St. at home, I think.

Good Luck guys!

Comment

I really like your Tenn Tech play. I grabbed it at -2.5.

Now, The reason I have Milwaukee-8 over Butler as my POD.

It all comes down to Butler really stinks on the road so far this year and Milwaukee is the type of team they hate to play right now.

I have Wis. Milwaukee winning by 12.

I'm not touching the UCLA /Washington St. game. I don't have the time to cap it and woodie is right, UCLA is a public team although they did bring home the cash for me at Michigan.

Comment

Milwaukee wins by 12. my POD is 3-0 now. I'll be back tomorrow if I see something I like.

Natty

Comment

MY POD now at 3-3.

Tech looked look a good play on paper but got smoked on the road.

Murray blew out Morehead and Drake blew out Bradley.

May be back later with a play today. Looking at Manhatten/Niagra game or Cornell/New Mexico.

Good job Natty on your win!!

Comment

UCLA 48 Wash St. 45.........

That's too close for comfort with UCLA -2 but a win is a win!

Comment

Nice call Black Pearl--I'm glad I did not talk you out of the play. I actully ended up playing UCLA also right before Gametime at -1.

Hope to see you in the POD thread more often.

Comment

Working...
                X