Another Super Bowl Blowout????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Super Bowl Blowout????

I think the line is NE -6.5. Carolina has made an impression with their playoff run but I just don't think they can play with the Pat's for an entire 60 minutes. I could be wrong (been there before !!) I thought the line would have been around 7.5 to 8. What do you guys think?

I am leaning towards NE myself as a 6.5 favorite. I think Pats D and Tom Brady will be the major factor in this game.

I think it is a sharp line and see NE by 7-10. Have not looked at it too hard yet but thats my opinion as of now. Have not played anything yet.

More opinions welcomed.

Comment

JUMP FAST

I just don't see Carolina winning so I'm Jumping on NE @ -6.5 because I feel the line will + instead of - !

Comment

If it shapes up to be a defensive struggle, points will be at a premium.

I think it should be Pats -7 though, based on experience and what not.

I'll be pulling for the dog though.
        As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

Comment

Ya I love the dog here....The patriots dont ever blow teams out...and their last ten playoff games.....(besides last game vs. Indy) have all been decided by less than 7 points...I love Carolina + the points!

Comment

I snagged -6 on NE (at gamebookers), but unfortunatly they just went to 6.5. what kind of spread is everyone else finding out there?

Comment

Working...
            X