Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturdays plays

YTD 42-18

Starting early trying to grab some good lines, and more will come later.

Toledo +6' The rockets badly need this one after an 0-2 conference start. The Zips are tough, but think the rockets hang within the number.
    It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Youngstown St +6 The Pengs get seemingly better each time they hit the floor. I am convinced that they can stand toe to toe with just about any team in the Horizon.

Comment

BG +5 Western should not be laying this many here. I think that BG is the better team and will continue to improve.

3 road dogs for now

back tomorrow

Comment

good Luck spang I will riding your coat tails
        good luck

Comment

Adding:
          Toledo / Akron under 140

Comment

Maryland/ Miami UNDER144
            Buffalo/N Illinois UNDER 131'

That is it, I'm done for the day. I will return after the Zips game tonight to assess the damage. Good luck boys.

Disclaimer : Use caution today as I have been the recipient of some really lucky covers, and this is a few more games than I would typically play. I have been around the block way too many times to know that the ball will bounce the other way sooner or later. To keep up at my current pace would be nothing short of miraculous.
            Last edited by spang; 01-07-2006, 05:32 AM. Reason: added buffalo total

Comment

Well, I almost felt this coming this morning. A 2-4 day and it could have been worse. YTD falls to 44-22

BTW: Akron is far better than I thought, they have made wonderful progress since getting blasted at Louisville, keep that in mind in the future.

Comment

We still love ya

Comment

Working...
                X