X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday preseason football

2-3-1 (-1.35 units) Friday
    5-3-1 (+1.68 units) overall

Once again, all plays are for one unit. You just never know about preseason football. I mainly go by gut feelings and not so much on trends. The whole internet world knows about every trend and that is already accounted for when the lines are made.

Pittsburgh +3 (+105) vs. Arizona…………I read some trends just because they are out there. I think I read where Arizona does pretty well at home in the preseason. Everybody thinks the steelers don’t care about this one. People think, and rightfully so, that this is a chance for Arizona to beat the superbowl champs even if it is the preseason and gain some confidence for themselves. I could not agree more, but…there is always a but…..I expect just about everybody to be on them sort of like st louis over the colts the other night. My gut tells me the steelers come out and play hard and get the win. I thought about the moneyline here, but decided to take the three at +105 in case zona wins a three point game which they very well might. A push is always better than a loss.

Miami -1 (-110) vs. Jacksonville………..A great Florida battle, even in the preseason. I might be going with my heart in this one being a dolphins fan, but Saben does not like to lose and I think even the second and third string will play with something extra, just because that is what coach Saben demands. Should be a great, close game but I think the fish find a way to pull this one out. I like the dolphins qb rotation this spring. I think they are going to score some points.

Buffalo +3.5 (-110) vs. Carolina………..I always lean towards dogs in the preseason. There are no 7’s out there this week, and it seems the best we can do is get a field goal and a hook in some games. I think there will be many games decided by three or less and getting three and a half makes you a winner if that is the case. A lot of people picking Carolina to go real far this year, but this is the preseason. I think Buffalo has some talent and I think teams like this want to get some confindence even in the preseason. I can see a buffalo outright win here, but feel better getting the field goal plus.

Green Bay +3.5 (-110) vs. San Diego……..To me this game is very similar to the above game, so I am not going to waste a lot of time repeating myself. The pack have more to prove and I think they show up for this one.

I could keep betting because I love football so much and I am just glad it is back, but I should not risk throwing too much money away on so called meaningless games. I think I will stop at four games.

Actually I just changed my mind. One of my favorite things to do is take the unders in week one of the season. I don’t think you can go horrible wrong and will probably end up with a profit. I am going to take under in all games on Saturday too. I am not going to copy all the games and lines, you all know what they are.

I will probably be back for the Sunday game. Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X