The "Ville" vs, UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Ville" vs, UK

The Under is 16-5 in Kentucky's last 21 night games. The Under is 6-2 in Kentucky's last 8 games in September.

Louisville is 11-2 ATS in their last 13 home games. The Under is 14-3 in Louisville's last 17 games in September. Louisville is 7-3 ATS in their last 10 night games.

Despite possessing the most prolific offense in the Big East, the nation's leader in touchdowns scored and the conference's offensive player of the year, Louisville underachieved last season.

Defensively, Kentucky returns all three starting linebackers from last season's 3-8 club, including junior Wesley Woodyard, who led the team with 100 tackles and also recovered four fumbles.

There is only one way to bet this game.

We recommend going UNDER the Total of 60 tonight.

Hey Xbigpappa, If you need "assistance" with ur pics next week, let me know...
    [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

I forgot the LOL part. Bigpappa, I know ya kick ass but I couldn't resist...

Comment

To Rick:

go to www.freesportsmonitor.com, then click on CFB standings, you will see me currently @ #2,,,,,,click on xbigpappa........my e-mail address is listed at the top of my page

Comment

Like I said, ya kick ass..

Comment

Actually on that game, i played the over (check freesportsmonitor).....that writeup I posted is just a write up i "Stole" from another website LOL

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa
              Actually on that game, i played the over (check freesportsmonitor).....that writeup I posted is just a write up i "Stole" from another website LOL

What?? You played the over? Then why post the UNDER? I won with the over but a little confused, if you bet the over why the under post?

Comment

Hey dude, im tryin to get ma 100 posts so i can get the loot im gonna win LOL.........my real plays will be in the thread

Comment

I played Kentucky against the spread...UK always does well vs. Louisville. My play of the day become a disaster site....

Comment

Working...
                  X