X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF Teaser

Philly -4 1/2

Over 41 1/2

If you look at the yards these teams give up in the air it is incredible.

319yds for GB and 318yds for Philly, they both give up over 400 yards a game total.

Philly Beat Houston & San Francisco by 14, & should have beat NY with 24-7 lead at 1 point in the game.

GBs given up 24, 26 and 34 points.

so I feel Philly should be able to get atleast 35 being at home. GB should be able to get atleast 7.

I predict 38-17 final.
    good luck

l was thinking similar... but haven't decided.

l was leaning GB +17 1/2 (+11 1/2 before tease) but lm not sure if l trust Brett

Over 43 (O/U 49) lm pretty damn sure on this one
    [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Comment

That being said why not go strictly with the over.
      jpehl

Comment

Don't forget to check on Stallworth and Reggie Brown's status before the game lm pretty sure Brown will play, but Stallworth is questionable still l think. That could definitely change the power of this Eagles offense. Plus Eagles have a couple of DBs that are injured.
        [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Comment

Originally posted by jpehl
          That being said why not go strictly with the over.
          jpehl
          B/c even though l love the Over... 49 is a ton of damn points to hope for.

Comment

True I think you can count on the eagles scoring 30 at least. Favre plays on monday. Tough call. Philly tends to let up in the second half. Coming off the lowest scoring monday night ever i have to say i like the over. The past games have been high scoring games. Im just rambling thoughts. I have to say over 49. I will say you are playing it safe and getting very good odds. Ive been eyeing the chicago game and the philly game going over as a lock since monday. Just my thought. Goodluck with your teaser.
            jpehl

Comment

GB has 4 tries from inside the 5 yard line in the closing seconds and can't get in the end zone, all 4 tries are straight up the fing middle. why not a play action pass or atleast try going outside.

this shit sucks...I had this game pegged and I still get burnt. Philly in a blowout. it doesn't pay to play a game safe. shoulda,woulda, coulda

I hit 10 picks in a row from end of august til mid september and was up 5 Gs, then f***ing crappy touts started calling me, make me second guess my plays and now I am almost out.

Jokes on me for answering my phone...F**** HAHAHAHA
              good luck

Comment

Yeah Garister that was rather wierd wasn't it?.....They have 2:30 left in the game from inside the 5-yard line and never even took time to set up a play.......Kept trying to bang up the middle against a proud Philly defense that was determined not to give up a touchdown,,,,,,,But you see, if they had scored, then every possible teaser would have covered (Philly-5.5, Philly Under 55.5, Green Bay +17.5, and Green Bay Over 43.5......and Vegas just ain't gonna let that happen.
                ;)

Comment

Both staring running backs out>>>

And you play the Over? Cmon use some common sense. Under was the play and it cashed big time.

Scit

Comment

I hear ya Boone
                    good luck

Comment

Yea I predicted philly 27-10.. I played a 6 point teaser with the under..i didnt make much, but a win is a win..

Comment

Working...
                      X