No announcement yet.

Monday Night Game, any thought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL - The dude is looking for props after one friggin winner.

Try going 57-43 over your next 100 plays in here.......THEN the props will come.

Right now you're a one hit wonder.

Comment

Hey Brink, you never fail to actually make me LAUGH OUT LOUD !!!
      ;)

Comment

Do you ever add positive input to a conversation.
        jpehl

Comment

You know, just because someone states an opinion or gives advice here there's nothing to say anyone actually followed it. Why would anyone say thanks if they didn't follow the advice and win? Why would anyone follow the advice of a first time poster? Why would someone follow anyone elses advice period
          Seriously, I and many others post our opinions and give writeups all the time. Sometimes we do good and sometimes we do bad. But I do it because I figure someone might get some reading enjoyment out of it or maybe even learn something they didn't already know. And I like to give reasons for my opinions. If I do well I don't expect people to come out of the woodwork thanking me, because I'm not arrogant enough to think that just because I posted a correct opinion that people actually jumped on it. Just as if I do bad, I don't expect to get (nor do I get) hate mail. If you want to post your opinions here that's fine and people welcome it. But I wouldn't expect anything other than the occasional 'nice pick dude' or whatever.....especially on your first pick

Comment

Very nicely put Dragon........"way to go dude".
            ;)

Comment

Truthfully i just like to lose. Damn cards
              jpehl

Comment

Noted

Cool. I understand Dragon's point...it is well taken. I will continue to post with you all -- as I have enjoyed this -- and I don't really "expect" anything, nothing -but- what I have gotten out of this already...which is a good laugh and a smile across my face. Props to Dragon. Thanks for the of dose reality.

Keep it real Dragon. Out!

Comment

Oh, by the way... that's two (2-0)...now! :o)

The Giants and the Under 8 last night...(2-0) But, who's counting? Right, Rick? Take care guys...I am flying tonight...so, I'll post tomorrow. Looking forward to your reply Rick.

Out!

Comment

Just a thought to swallow. Im not taking sides with anyone on this. When new people post here why are they attacked. Is this like your intitiation (sp) to get in or what. Maybe im over stepping my ground because im still fresh. Many of us come here to read others oppinions on the game, whether trash or treasure thats for you to decide. I will say the more the merrier, to me at least. It seems that some post nothing but negative things. I dont read anything about who they like that week or anything just some sorry ass oppinion hating on someone.
                    Okay sorry had to let that out. This is not aimed at anyone. I just think that the more variety you add to this forum the better it makes it for everyone. Have a nice day.
                    jpehl

Comment

Originally posted by P-Town Prophet
                      The Giants and the Under 8 last night...(2-0) But, who's counting? Right, Rick? Take care guys...I am flying tonight...so, I'll post tomorrow. Looking forward to your reply Rick.

Out!

And you are waiting for me for what reason? Was never talking to you or about you.. It was to usagame...
                      [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Hey "P-Town".....I think you might be looking for a reply from "Brink".......Leave Rick out of this........He's got enough problems being a "Diamond-backer"

........Be cool Rick, I'm just messin'with you man.
                        ;)

Comment

Boone, I forgot to ask if the sea of silver and black were out this week.
                          jpehl

Comment

Not exactly, but there are some mumbles here and there......alot of "Hey man, the Raiders finally won a game dude" comments coming in, but it will all return to normal this week after Pittsburgh nails 'em.
                            ;)

Comment

Yeah I think batch has played better then Rothilisbergncirtyfkds shit i give up.
                              jpehl

Comment

Originally posted by P-Town Prophet
                                Go with the Giants -- tease it -- take +7...moving the line to +10 and Over 36.5 or Under 50.5...I don't think it is going to matter...I think it will fall right in the middle.

Dallas 24
                                N.Y. 20
                                How can you take credit for Giants and over when you said tease the over or under. Props go to skill not bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                                X