• Show
Clear All

Bodog has the Boys at 5-1

Comment

Okay here goes nothing
      Tenn + 2.5
      Dallas -6.5
      Cincy - 11

Also leaning towards the under 46 1/2 on cowboys game with signs of rain. Every one thinks this will be high scoring but I dont. Im also not very good at picking totals. Have not decided yet.
      jpehl

Comment

adding Giants -3
        Dont like it with strahan out, but ill take the Giants against the new qb

Comment

Adding a parlay tonight under 47 and dallas -7. Weathers a little dirty down here and I thought it would be an under game. jpehl

Comment

Well J-pal, it's halftime now -- and so far, the wrong #9 is doing all the damage.........Your boy Romo is throwing more like Romonowski.........I'm not busting your balls or nothing, it's just that I need this thing to go OVER to save my hide..........Get a load of this for bad luck............I played the Saints and a small piece on the UNDER..........Then some dude calls me to play the same thing for a much bigger price, and I forget to dump it off.........got stuck with it..........I got busy doing other things, and by the time I remembered, it was too late........I can't even enjoy this game.............Either way, I'm f*cked.............If the Saints cover and it goes over, it won't hurt too bad, but if the game stays under, I might have to hide out for a bit......
            ;)

Comment

I got Dallas and the over to. Looks like NO might get the over by themself.

Comment

Spare the Tuna? New Orleans Vs Dallas in a kneel down contest with 3 mins to go?

Comment

Comment

Just have yourself a drink and go to bed!

Comment

Well I dont have much to say about tonight. The last three minutes summed it up for me. Damn looked like everyone partied to hard this week or something. I dont know. I cant point the finger at anyone except the damn star. On a positive note I kind of wanted this to happen. We've been on cloud nine since Romo started against Carolina. Kind of a humbling experience for us. Once again tightens up our conference. Overall a nice day but the dallas loss really stinks.
                      jpehl

Comment

Lol bourbon want soothe the pain of this loss, maybe draino. lol jk its only a game. Damn it sucks though

Comment

You probably feel the way I did when UCLA mastered USC..........Kinda like a boxer that takes a flurry of shots in the last 40 seconds of the round -- goes to his corner, and doesn't know what hit him..............There's an old saying I just made up.........."Shit Happens"..............You'll get over it, like you said, it's just a game.
                          ;)

Comment

Adding Chicago -6 1/2

Comment

Jumping all over the under tonight at 40.5. If your thinking Im crazy there is a wind advisory from 2 pm till 10 pm . I expect this thing to start falling down.
                              jpehl

Comment

Due to the weather....my man has dropped the total

Comment

Working...
                                X