No announcement yet.

CHRISTMAS EVE PARTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boone, 6-2 is still damn good. can't really beat yourself up over that.

Comment

owens has hands of stone.....parcells is a great coach......the line play just dominated the whole game, the game was won in the trenches!!

Comment

The Giants got crucified by fans and media for losing two at home that they had to have. Cowboys did the same against the Saints and Eagles after everyone had them going to the Super Bowl and Romo to the Hall of Fame. It has been that kind of up and down season. Same with Jax, Indy, Denver, New Orleans, Philly, Giants, Atlanta, Jets, even Chicago and New England at times. Strange, strange season. And now Rivers out in SD is struggling as they head to the post-season. He's really a rookie this year. Anything can happen.

Comment

'Strides, you make points that I've been trying to make all season long.............My problem is, I hate to step on anyone's toes or hurt any feelings................but it's true, the game has passed up coaches like Parcells and Dungy and Shanahan and Schottenheimer...........They've coached the same way for so long with the same lousy results.........Parcells won his Super Bowls because the Buffalo Bills were perrenial losers.............Shanahan won his Super Bowls because he had the best quarterback to ever play the game.....a guy by the name of John Elway..........If you beg to differ, ask Marty Schottenhieimer to name one reason why he never won a Super Bowl..................I'll guarantee you that he'll say "John Elway"............... But getting back to current events, we'd all be lying to ourselves if we didn't agree on something that was posted here a few weeks ago.................That the race to the title is between four teams and that's it!!!!!...................You've got Chicago and New Orleans in the NFC, and the Chargers and the probable Super Bowl winning Baltimore Ravens in the AFC...........The Chargers have a good chance to be "discharged" by the New England Patriots before they ever get the chance to face Baltimore if they don't wake up, but it really won't matter who they play or where they play, as long as Phillip Rivers keeps playing like Joan Rivers................La Danian can only carry you so far, San Diego people.

For further review, read Jeff's "And the Super Bowl winner is" post, and notice that things really haven't changed much over the last couple of weeks...............Good Luck, and stay tuned.
          ;)

Comment

Wow its taken me all day to recover from my Christmas Hangover. Its pretty sad when you have to watch the highlights to remember what the hell happened. I guess its best that i didnt remember the damn game as it looked ugly on tv. Dallas is doomed, they've been on a steady free fall for the last three weeks. I didnt have much to say about this game all week because i feared that this would happen. Owell theres always next week or next year.
            jpehl

Comment

J-Pal -- I feel for you.......and for my wallet, after that comedy act yesterday............Parcells (being the so-called "genius" that he's supposed to be) not making adjustments to beat a team that he was supposed to destroy, makes me wonder where his thoughts are...............It's like the Lakers yesterday, being embarrassed by a team that has a two-man scoring threat, not making adjustments to at least give your team a chance to be in a position to win.

Superstars like T. Owens and Kobe Bryant seem to be more intent on showing off their individual profiles, as opposed to showing off their contributions to being team players.

Regardless of yesterday's outcomes, it's safe to say that none of the teams involved in the 1st round of the NFL playoffs in the coming weeks, will be involved after the 2nd round.
              ;)

Comment

Working...
              X