Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where are all of this weeks newsletters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where are all of this weeks newsletters?

have we given up them for making bullsh!t picks?

They really were bad last week, kind of...great when you don't use them, rotten when you do....I'm thinking about the Playbook newsletter and if anyone can get that?

Comment

hey man - the guy is nice enough to post them...

you complaining about the picks too??

Comment

please note I have nothing but the utmost appreciation and thanks to those who spend their hard earned money and post the newsletters. I have just noticed this year being a GS subscriber myself that they blow and I do not think I am going to renew in 2008. peace to all and Happy Hallloween.

Comment

as far as i'm concerned all the help the ave. bettor can get better. So to our friend anonimal who takes the time to assist us,i appaud him. thanks bud

Comment

It is VERY appreciated.
            Thank you over and over again.

Comment

Absolutely sure no one is complaining...I too, truely appreciate all the input from anonimal and from anyone who is nice enough to help...so never think that.

Comment

Any likes or dislikes on tonights game. I'm thinking v tech and the under. This is Georgia Tech's first game without their starting running back. Choice was injured agianst army. I like the under because G Tech is at home and they have had a week and a half to prepare for this one. You know V Tech always plays good defense.

Comment

I took Va Tech, not too many +3's left so I suggest a ML play for a +120 range payout, no way Va Tech loses 2 Thursdays in a row

Comment

Working...
                  X