NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA

Going to play NBA here and there but mostly there. Will track and post my plays as much as possible.

0-0 YTD
    Opening night:

Portland +8 over LA Lakers...Going to really zero in on Portland and play them early and often especially as dogs. Think they will be a surprise team this year.

Going to watch and maybe play 1-2 for a while here as the season takes shape.

0-1 YTD.

Wire-to-wire loss with Portland.

Looking at card now. back later if I have a play.

Comment

Wednesday play--

Atlanta +8 over Orlando

Comment

go suns!

Comment

Good call on Atlanta.

Comment

The dogs were 10-2 ATS with 5 SU wins.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that. My other 2 leans were Toronto and the Clippers--Lakers destroyed them too. I think dogs early is the way to go. Public perception is on the favs from last year but there are some improved teams with good value so far.

Comment

What do you think of Charlotte tonight +10 at Cleveland? Last years 4 match-ups were decided by 3, 7 (in 2 OT's), 7 and 4 with one SU win for Charlotte. This year Charlotte should be more defensively minded, and Cleveland coming off of Boston and with tougher games coming up?

Comment

The 3 heaviest wagered teams last nite all failed to cover, NO, Houston, and I forgot theother(not lakers they were 58%). they had over 61% of the wagers for the game on them. I will be watching this, right now cleve has 57%, PHO 56%, if they get over 60% I may put a little on their foe, Charlotte and NO.
                  good luck

Comment

I passed for real money last night but have putting my NBA over at the old sports monitor(www.sports-bettors.com) just to have some place to keep a record for myself and I took the Cavs -10. They were the lone favs to win in the 3 games last night as both the other dogs won SU again, NEw orleans and Houston.

I am pretty busy right now so I have not had much time to look at much.

I am interested to see how your study on the % progresses.

Comment

all 3 games yesterday were under the 61% mark so no plays, tonight their appear to be some if they dont change.

One game jumped out at me that had a really weird line.
                      SA-2 @ Portland

Vegas opened this as Protland -1, 74% wagers on SA have moved it to -2 now. I am thinking the same thing why so little of a line for the spurs.

Spurs have won 12 straight and 19 of 20 against Portland.
                      No Ginobeli or Oberto for SA
                      No Oden for the Blazers. He was gone last year and the spurs swept all 3 games.

When lines make the game too ez I always get scared.
                      Can anybody shed more light on this game, what am I missing?

I will check of the percentage of wagers when games get closer to tipoff and post the possible fades.
                      good luck

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12
                        I passed for real money last night but have putting my NBA over at the old sports monitor(www.sports-bettors.com) just to have some place to keep a record for myself and I took the Cavs -10. They were the lone favs to win in the 3 games last night as both the other dogs won SU again, NEw orleans and Houston.

I am pretty busy right now so I have not had much time to look at much.

I am interested to see how your study on the % progresses.

Rats...I wish I would've seen your Cleveland pick.

Comment

Originally posted by garister
                          all 3 games yesterday were under the 61% mark so no plays, tonight their appear to be some if they dont change.

One game jumped out at me that had a really weird line.
                          SA-2 @ Portland

Vegas opened this as Protland -1, 74% wagers on SA have moved it to -2 now. I am thinking the same thing why so little of a line for the spurs.

Spurs have won 12 straight and 19 of 20 against Portland.
                          No Ginobeli or Oberto for SA
                          No Oden for the Blazers. He was gone last year and the spurs swept all 3 games.

When lines make the game too ez I always get scared.
                          Can anybody shed more light on this game, what am I missing?

I will check of the percentage of wagers when games get closer to tipoff and post the possible fades.
                          I thought that was weird also. Plus Spurs lost last night. You'd think they'd be the easy pick. I mean, 19-1 SU the last 20, including 9-1 at Portland? Damn!

Comment

Another thing....the line was only this low one time in those 20 games.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952
                              Another thing....the line was only this low one time in those 20 games.
                              and what happened was that Port's only W?
                              good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X