College Buckets Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Buckets Monday

A 3-pack for me today. Still above water and making a profit in College hoops. Will try to track my record a bit better in here.

All you other college hoop guys, feel free to post your daily plays too. Lets get a consistent thread going as hoops start to heat up with conf. play starting.

Oklaholma pk over Okie State...Going to give them one more try after a huge loss to a good Baylor team on Saturday. Home team in a rilvary game is worth a shot for me.

Boise State +3 over La tech..Another home team getting points. Tech may be the better team but they are on back-to-back road trips too after visiting Idaho on Saturday.

Marist +8 over Rider...Just happened to peak at this game and Marist is horrible at 1-? but will take the large spread and one of Riders scorers may be out too.

I am eyeing L'ville -3 too over #6 Nova at home. Hoping line will move my way on that one.

As you can see, I am going to try to stick with home teams as much as possible. Conf. road favs are dangerous in my eyes, and over the long haul, I think home teams will be a lot more profitable even when the home team looks like the inferior team.

Also, forgive me for my spelling as i don't really goback an edit much but you can get the point.

Love the idea of a constant thread. The Marist game is really interesting to me. 1-14 team with 63% of the public on Rider and the line has moved to Marist +7.5? Will keep my eye on that one for sure. Two plays for me today-
    Hawaii vs Utah State OVER 136. In the last meeting Utah State won the game 82-62. See the game unfolding in the same fashion today.

Canisus vs Siena UNDER 141. Look for Siena to control the paint with Forward Alex Franklin and keep the game low scoring. Good Luck!

Comment

Adding:

Tenn-Chat -7 over NC Greensborough...Kind of conference where home teams usually dominate. Has Greens on Saturday and they won for me but they haven;t hit the road in a while and see them getting beat up tonight. Close for a while probably but Chat shoudl pull away at the end.

Comment

Also like that hawaii OVER and played that too at 136.

Comment

2-2 for me on the day for my plays but actually 3-2 b/c I added that Hawaii over..Thanks!

Marist is that bad.

Okie squeaked one out in OT but is not a good team. Undisiplined in my eyes. Okie State was the better team.

Boise Lost at home. I jumped off LT way too soon!

Tenny-Chat won and covered as I expected.

Will start another thread but heres what I have so far for Tuesday--

Penn State +10 over Illinois

Ohio State +10 over Purdue

Iowa -12 over Tenny State

Baylor +5 vs. Baylor

Comment

1-1 For me on the day.

Like Penn State +10 in what I feel should be a low scoring close game.

OSU +9 Worries me, feel like Purdue has a bounce back game and OSU is 1-7 in their last 8 ATS.

Just my opinion so feel free to play it anyway

1 Play so far- TCU vs Wyoming UNDER 144. Good Luck!

Comment

I agree...I am kind of questioning myself on that one too, but it is in, and I feel like I should have passed on it.

Weird lines like that scare me. 10 points to a good conf. foes always seems like as lot but with a good team like purdue, its not all that much. Hoepfully OSU brings their A-game.

Comment

Adding- Purdue vs Ohio State UNDER 137.

Comment

Baylor has dropped to +3...Weird line? This is one to watch b/c I really do think Baylor is thew better team, but must be some heavy cash on Colorado!

Adding:

Florida +4 over UK...Another weird line but i like the Gators here at home.

Bradley +7.5 (1st half) over UNI...UNI got some voted for the top 25 so may be riding high. I like this to be a close one all the way but 1st half has a little more value I think.

Also almost played Drake +5.5 over Mizzou State but decided to hold off.

Bonus goofey Parlay--

Florida State pk -550 (ML)/Philly Flyers pk -170 (ML) (NHL)

Comment

Tough to get involved with high altitude games. It adds a whole new dimension to hoops handicapping.

I have Baylor by 12 and would normally play a game with a gap that high between my numbers and the line......But I will only play WITH a high altitude team at home as a rule. (if the numbers agree)

Comment

WOW. The way Hummel was making it rain threes I thought we were both screwed on that Purdue game but Ill take it and great call on OSU. TCU was a bit easier on the nerves ha. Will look over the card and see if there is anything for tomorrow. Good luck with the rest of your plays.

Comment

For Wednesday--I like these quite a bit...

Texas -8 over Iowa State...Now way ISU can hang within 15.

Texas Tech +4 vs. Mizzou

Yeah, nice win for OSU and GREAT under call!! Easy one finally!!

Comment

Working...
                        X