College Hoops Week of 2/8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Week of 2/8

Just going to start a thread for thsi week.

Please post your thoughts/plays/discussion about college hoops and try to make some cash.

Been grinding out a nice year in CBB so far. Probably up about 12-15 units for the year. Nothing huge but its better than losing!

Big Monday--

Nova +3 (1st half) over WV...Think they come out disiplined and ficused on D in the first half after Gtown blowout. Kind of like the for the game too, but going to watch the line a bit. Think 1st half is a better play here.

Citadel +8 over C of C...Kind of a rlvary of sorts and like how Citadel battles as a dog.

ML Parlay--

Valpo -600 pk
    New Mexico State -140 pk ...even money on the parlay

NMSU is an overall better team than LT is over the past handfull of games. LT has a good record but a bit deceiving. Home court will make the difference in this one too.
    Valpo is on a roll and should handle UIC rather easily.

Probably will play Texas also, if the line goes back up to at least +2 for me. They suck lately, but always like to take a home dog in a game like this.

On a side note, I grabbed Syracuse 10-1 to win the whole thing too.

I wanted to play one future for CBB and I think that's the best value on the board at the moment.

Comment

One More I forgot to post...

Fairfield +12 at Siena...Just a hunch that this one is close. Siena is rolling right along but Fiarfield is not a bad team. I smell an upset??

Comment

Illinois +8.5 at Wiscy...

Carpet, Your thoughts?

Seems like an awful lot of points to me.

Comment

Great Question Woodee

I am going to make a post about this game
          in the forum.

9 points seems a tad high

Comment

4-0 last night.

On the ML parlay...both the dogs covered those games but the favs won SU which was the only thing I needed them to do. Phew!

Nova crusied most of the game. A note on that one, I almost switched after reading about the game all over the place and how WV would dominate. I good lesson to trust my own capping.

Fairfield lost by 2 but where in it most of the game.

Citadel won Su as 8 point dogs.

And by the luck of the iternet Gods, I did not get my Texas play in on time, so that saved me a loser!

Tuesday--

Boston College +7 at Wake

Colorado State -2 at Air Force

Bradley +1 vs. Illinois State

Looking into these a bit more and may be plays as well...

Bama + 15.5 over UK

Vandy -3 over Tenny

Texas Tech +6 over Okie...suspenstions may be announced for those dumb asses who stole shit after the game.

Providence +5 VS. GTown...Not the better team but a home dog who may be a sneaky good play toonight.

Comment

Here's the rest of my card tonight...

Bama +15 over UK....This one is a blow out, or UK wins by a nose, but 15 is a lot of points but I love goign against UK when I can.

ML Parlay
              Purdue
              Wiscy...Cannot get myself to take Illinois and the points for some reason.

Western Michigan +5 over Ohio U

Vandy -142 ML over Tenny

G Mason +4.5 over VCU

Providence +2.5 1st half and +5 for the game vs. Gtown....This one reaks of a trap if you are on the Hoyas. Like Providence to play them tough all game at home.

Larger card that I wanted but playing the hot hand right now so going to roll with it while I "think" I know what I am doing.

Comment

My plays tonite are:

Vandy -3 - a classic look ahead spot for UT and Vandy is a solid squad

ILL/Wisc under 125.4- don't see either team hitting a lot of jumpers.

Mich St -3 This is a pride game for the Spartans, the home crowd will carry them.

Western Kentucky -2.5 No idea why Houston would schedule this game. I see a bit effort by the hilltoppers here.

One NBA Bulls and pacers fly over 204

Good luck,

Swicat

Comment

5-3-2 for me on Tuesday.

Too many plays as I look back, but least turned a profit for the night.

Parlay flamed hard as both Big 10 home teams LOST SU.

Providence plays split as they won the 1st half, but lost ATS for the game.

Bradley and BC pushed (luckily).

GMAson won SU in OT.

West Mich wasn't even close...Don't really know where I got that play?

Bama hung just enough to lose by 11 and stay within the number at UK.

Vandy domintaed.

9-3-2 for the week.

Wednesday:

ML Parlay:
                  Duke
                  Clemson

Eastern Michigan +7 at Buffalo

New Mexico +6 at UNLV...Rebels off big win vs. BYU. Both teams are hot, so I will take the points in a value play.

Baylor ML -135 at Nebraska...BU off loss and need this win. They are an impressive team and even on the road they should dominate the Huskers. Would lay the -2 as well but going with the ML instead.

Looking at a couple more but other than those, don't see too many good plays right off.

Comment

Adding:

SMU +4 vs. UTEP...Like this one quite a bit!

Uconn +5.5 (1st half) o Cuse

Drake +2.5 (1st half) over UNI...Watch out for an upset here. May play the game at +5 too. In-state Iowa rilvary.

Mizzou -13 over ISU

LSU +7 at Arkansas

Comment

got Drake +6 for the game too.

Comment

Comment

Nice MLs but ran into trouble elsewhere.

I just went for one game - Baylor -2. Damn Push, but maybe lucky to get it. I heard I had a chance to cover but Baylor only made 1 of 2 at the line. Damn.

This is a tough racket. And even if you get some breaks, you still gotta overcome the juice.

Tough way to make a living. Not that I'd ever try to.

Comment

12-10-2 for the week.

3-7 yesterday. Ouch. Actually added a SD State play late so that helped out a bit. But gave some back on a couple bad reads.

SMU was up at half but lost.

UNI pulled away at the end. They can shoot FT which is a key to a good team both overall and ATS.

UConn was a better play for the game than a half.

LSU was just a stupid play.

Onto to Thursday--

Ark State +10.5 over West Kent...Just playing them in a spot here b/c WK played on Houston the other night in non-conf. action. ASU has a player qiestionable but think they stay withing the number either way.

Valpo +8 over Cleve State...Should be a close one.

ML Parlay...

Missy State over Ole Miss
                            Arizona over Oregon...HATE the Pac 10 but Zona off 2 losses and back home so a decent situation here.

I think the Pac 10 should only get 1 team in the tourney and thats whoever wins that shitty-ass confernece. But they won't and bump some strong teams from the MWC or A-10 out.

Also looking at:
                            Denver +6 AT Midd-Tn State...

Comment

Adding--

Denver +6 over MTSU...Bought the 1/2.

Comment

Working...
                              X