No announcement yet.

NCAA Tourney Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at Sunday.......the "dogs" have pretty much ruled so far...........So we'll do this:

GONZAGA
    CORNELL
    CALIFORNIA (SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME)
    GEORGIA TECH

ALSO LIKE THE "UNDER" PLAY ON THE TEXAS A&M/PURDUE GAME

Good Luck Guys !!

;)

Comment

Today I like in order:
      2x
      California +6.5
      Texas A&M -1.5
      Syracuse -6.5

1x
      Maryland +1.5
      Cornell +4.5
      Pittsburgh +1.5
      Georgia Tech +5.5

Comment

Kept the good times rolling yesterday- sorry about NM.

Today i like

Cornell +4- I really don't see wisconsin slowing them down all that much. The badgers are better at stopping teams that attack the basket which is not really Cornell's MO.

Cal/Duke over 147.5- Agree with BooneMoone that is should be a good game. Both teams like to push tempo and chuck up 3's. I think the pace will be fast and the shooting percentages high.

A&M -3 The aggies played quite well last game out and have momentum. Purdue stepped up and played well in a pride game against Siena however A&M will lock them down today and their injuries will slow them down too much.

Mich St. +1.5- smaller play here. The spartans always seem to step it up when needed and Maryland's youth will catch up to them today.

Good Luck!
        Swicat

Comment

Adding

A&M/Purdue under 127.5- looking for sort of a repeat of Purdue's performance against Minn in the Big 10 tourney off short rest. Probably won't be that bad but I doubt they score much.

Pitt -1 vs Xavier- Pitt has the edge in experience here that gets them the W.

Good Luck!
          Swicat

Comment

Working...
          X