Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TaxMan help us out on Minny vs Purdue

TaxMan I know you are a Purdue alum and follow this team closely,

Purdue -6 vs Minny It almost sounds to good to be true. Could you help us out and share your thoughts on this game.

Very much appreciated Sir.

Carpet

Sorry for the delay, still working in Toronto this week.

I went to the Purdue/Northwestern game with no expection for a win. The reasoning is the Purdue has their 'B' team on offense.

QB Marve, #1 WR Keith Smith, and #1 RB have been lost to ACL injuries this season.

So, for those of you that did not see highlight from the game, Purdue basically did nothing against NW. Actually, they were dominated by NW.

Purdue only had 13 FD, don't forget 2 counted when TDs were scored. So, in reality, they only 11 FD. Purdue only had 47 passing yards. But 232 rushing, however 2 plays counted for half the rushing (runs of 67 and 51).

Couple with that NW fumbled a punt in their own territory which led to a Purdue FG. Also, Purdue blocked a FG in the 4th Q and NW's K rushed the game tying FG which lead to a shank.

Purdue's strong suit is their D. However, NW dinked and dunked them for 300 yards. Basically, quick 3 step drops prevent the pass rush.

Also, Purdue stinks as a home favorite of 6 or more.

I can see the line drop down to 4 since 5 really doesn't happen in college.

The more I look at this, the more I am leaning U51.5 as Purdue should once again be run heavy.

That's my two cents!

Comment

Pro Football Week 6 Lines and standing will be posted late Thursday....travelling

Tomorrow I am travelling back from Canada and will not be able to post the lines and standings until very late Thursday evening.

Thank you for your patience.

Taxman

Comment

Working...
      X