Woodee Auburn/Ole Miss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodee Auburn/Ole Miss

My first thought on the game was that the point spread was a little high. Ole Miss has been playing better over the last several weeks. But after I really sat down and thought about it Auburn, like you my friend is on fire!!! So, that being said I roll with the winners and in this case that is Auburn...

I have noticed that you look a lot at the publics perception on a game.. I personally love to see the public all against a team that is hot... So far I haven't seen anyone on Auburn and personally I hope it stays that way..

They are the better team and I really think they will be in the sec championship game against South Carolina... I let a friend that was over sway me to taking Lsu last week and I told him the same thing on that game as I am telling you on this one...

Bottom line my bettorsworld brother, don't bet against Auburn right now and don't wager against Woodee. Simply not a smart thing to do...If I have one doubt about the game it is that the last few weeks the number one team has went down... Now if you believe that sort of thing, then pass on this game...Otherwise, epsecially if the cappers on sports-bettors keep picking Ole Miss... Roll with the Tigers.. I think they win again easily....This is not easy for me because I really don't like Auburn personally. But then again, does any Bama fan???

Thanks for the info.

A couple of these 7 point games are going to blowouts and a couple will be won SU by the dogs.

Auburn, Oregon, Nebraska, Iowa, Texas, Utah, etc. Books are balancing action on these and tempting some people on them.

I don't know which is which, but Auburn may be one of the blowouts from what you say.

GL but maybe a pass for me overall. As with many of the others too offering the 6.5-7.5 lines.

Comment

Working...
    X